Customer Discussions > The Expendables forum

expendables 2

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 24, 2011 5:11:26 PM PDT
wolfgang says:
Does anyone have any legitimate information as to who the new additional cast members will be such as bolo yeung, hulk hogan, mr.t, and carl weathers? As far as I know those are all rumored. I'm glad seagal most likely won't be in any installment because he is lame and fat. He hasn't been good since out for justice. I would like to see michael clarke duncan. He's awesome. The fight I would like to see most is bolo vs dolph.

Posted on Aug 2, 2011 12:12:03 PM PDT
wolfgang says:
Apparently john travolta, chuck norris, van damme, arnold and bruce willis are confirmed by the ceo of the studio where the filming is to take place. If this is true I'm disappointed by not having bolo, hulk hogan, Mr.t and carl weathers because it would have been awesome if it did. Still, my lack of enthusiasm is premature until stallone confirms the cast.

Posted on Sep 27, 2011 12:48:54 PM PDT
Lee Carver says:
Chuck Norris & Van Damme have been confirmed for the second one. Also, Schwarzenegger & Willis will have bigger roles in it as well. There's also rumors of Travolta & Nicolas Cage in the second one. I hope it's as good or better than the first movie.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2011 11:48:12 AM PDT
wolfgang says:
The whole new cast except arnold are wimps. Chuck norris is 71 yrs old, lame. Bruce willis, all he is good for is talking sarcastically, he can't fight, major wimp. This movie needs more body builders and wrestlers. Stallone should have gotten bolo, michael clarke duncan, batista, hulk hogan, and michael jai white. Now that's a cast worth seeing in a movie. Not sissy girly men like chuck norris, nicolas cage and bruce willis. What's van damme going to do now that he can't repeatedly slow kick someone 15 times in a row, Give me a break. This movie is going to suck. Oh well, I'll see it anyway, maybe the third one will be better.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Expendables forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jul 24, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 28, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions