Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 4, 2012 2:17:47 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 4, 2012 2:19:35 PM PST
27 Knights says:
I'm a big fan of FPS. I want to get a good gaming headset so I can use it for CoD and Battlefield to play online. However, there is a dilemma that is making me reluctant to buy the gaming headset. There have been reports that extensive use of cell phone can lead to increase chance of developing brain tumor. Since a person will use a gaming headset for a longer period of time compare to using a cell phone, it would seem like a gaming headset would have even a higher chance of developing brain tumor. Can somebody address my concern? Thanks.

Posted on Feb 5, 2012 12:44:46 PM PST
AM Theory says:
I dont think so. reasons why is because cell phones cause damage due to the radiation that is caused to keep reception.... however i do think those great headsets will cause hearing loss though...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Feb 4, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Ear Force PX5 Programmable Wireless 7.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound Headset with Bluetooth
Ear Force PX5 Programmable Wireless 7.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound Headset with Bluetooth by Turtle Beach (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (472)