Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Do you use this with a base? As in, do I buy an extra base for our other car, or just move the whole thing back and forth?
asked by E. Estock on January 14, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
I just move the whole thing back and forth. It takes me about 5 minutes using the LATCH system that both our cars have. This includes utilizing the 3rd attachment point from the rear of the seat to the front passenger seat mounts that's included with this seat. If you only used the LATCH attachment points it would take less than 5 minutes.
ATL Photo MAn answered on January 14, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No base. Just move in and out from one car to another.
Candice answered on January 14, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
its easy to move whole thing. I have never taken out just car seat and kept base in our car. I have traveled a lot with this car seat and put in different car such as taxis, mini vans etc .. Never had problem. I am not sure if they sell just base for this seat.
MAgra answered on January 14, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
We bought another seat so we have one in each car. We had to do it this way with our daycare drop offs; daddy does am, mommy does pm. Good luck!
Melissa Terrill answered on January 14, 2013

A
it is one continuous unit
TA answered on January 14, 2013

A
You need to remove the whole thing togather
Ping answered on January 14, 2013

A
No base. There are very few convertible/toddler seats that do. We use both vehicles enough that it was worth it to buy 2 seats.
amberdallas33 answered on January 14, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The base does not detach, so you have to move the whole thing. It's fairly easy to move, especially if you have a newer vehicle with the built in car seat anchors.
Fresburg answered on January 14, 2013

A
Base is attached to chair
ody boedy answered on January 14, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No base needed
Aleyva answered on January 14, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product