Is that extras 40th disc from the Chosen Collection worth paying extra for?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 2, 2011 8:17:33 AM PST
radtech says:
Id like to get the new packaging, but I hate to miss out on a nice extra disc if its worth it...

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2011 2:53:12 PM PST
MicFin says:
I would love to get the extra disc, but I can't find it anywhere. All that is listed is The Complete Series, not The Chosen Collection.

Posted on Mar 2, 2011 7:26:51 PM PST
radtech says:
I figure Id find the Chosen on eBay if the extra $ was worth it. Right now its about $20-30 cheaper to get the new repackage version on Amazon, BUT no 40th disc. I doubt that disc is worth the diff but id still like to hear an opinion from someone who's seen it.

Posted on Mar 10, 2011 10:04:15 PM PST
Arg! says:
The main featurette on the disc, the roundtable is definitely worth it. Haven't watched it in some years, but it was pretty insightful, and Joss is always hilarious. That runs about 30-40 minutes. The other featurettes are good, 5-10 minutes in length. If you're a Buffy addict, you probably will wanna go for the disc.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 11, 2011 8:44:12 AM PST
radtech says:
That's sounds worth it. I'll probably end up getting the original chosen version for the extras disc then. Thank you so much for your help!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Mar 2, 2011
Latest post:  Mar 11, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Complete Series - Seasons 1-7
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Complete Series - Seasons 1-7 by Sarah Michelle Gellar (DVD - 2005)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (797)