Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts for Her May The Best Garden Be Yours Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL
Customer Discussions > ...And Justice For All forum

eye of the beholder

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 3, 2009 4:29:09 PM PDT
i honestly think that eye of the beholder is metallicas best song and it gets overlooked for some reason even by metallica they havnt played it since the 80s and i just dont get it i think its better than every song on the back album its just so underated mabey people just dont like intellegent songs i dont know

Posted on Aug 17, 2009 7:23:40 PM PDT
Sam says:
Metallica is my favorite band.
But that song is extremely boring. Lars plays the same beat the whole time, and the guitar isn't complex at all. The lyrics are good though.
Also, learn to type. Use punctuation, and use lowercase and uppercase letters. Typing like you do makes you sound like an idiot.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2010 3:48:45 PM PST
UpwardNinja says:
yeah that so is a filler I think the best song is probably harvester of sorrow or shortest straw

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2010 3:50:08 PM PST
UpwardNinja says:
any punctuation is cool we just choose not to use it this is America(where I am)

Posted on Dec 5, 2010 10:46:39 PM PST
Tais says:
I think "Eye of the Beholder" is an excellent track and blends in perfectly with the rest of the album. It is not always necessary for a metal track to be complex to be good. I personally have the tendency to skip "Harvester of Sorrow", which sounds "whiney" to me.

Posted on Apr 15, 2011 6:20:01 AM PDT
This eye of the beholder song good is but Metallica not the best song could have ever been done. Someones say that but not so good more sometimes but not forever.

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 1:39:22 PM PST
manco82 says:
EOTB has a riff that has been used as talk radio bumper music for the last 20 years. That's how I knew it, now I know the whole song.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jul 3, 2009
Latest post:  Feb 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
...And Justice For All
...And Justice For All by Metallica (Audio CD - 1990)
4.6 out of 5 stars (1,051)