Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Is this a factory original/new iPad (with original new packaging/warranty), or refurbished by Apple, or other (warranty?
asked by Butz on November 23, 2012
Sort: Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
NO, just used IPAD 2
ethewards answered on October 23, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was a new one. Beverly Redd
Beverly Redd answered on November 28, 2012

A
It was a new one.
Beverly Redd answered on November 28, 2012

A
Yes, it's original, but it's iPad 2, ok.
flaviaminuzzi answered on November 26, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This one was used (mint condition) and a good price, I love the size & weight, I travel a lot so I load approx 30 movies for my long flights, wifi is a plus for reading and responding to emails, the only thing missing is a phone feature .. I'm not sure about the warranty, but unless you drop it in the pool, it'll probably go for a while ,,
blowfish answered on November 24, 2012

A
Mine was refurbished, I didn't see anything about warranty, but I didn't really look. Mine came in the packaging and everything, good price, is recommend
*** answered on November 24, 2012

A
It is a factory original/new ipad but software was old version
A. sethi answered on November 23, 2012

A
I believe mine was refurbished and came with original instructions/box in good/great condition. I haven't had any problems with it.
Leslie M. answered on November 23, 2012

A
You have three options to choose from - new, used and refurbished. I bought the new one and it was exactly that - brand new. I love it. Mine was with WIFI and Verizon, which I didn't realize I had to register it with verizon before it worked properly. Once done, it operates beautifully. I recommend it. My friend ordered a refurbished one and has never had any problems with hers either.
Tsemb answered on November 23, 2012

A
Yes
ZZZZZZZZZZZ answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product