Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
What is the factory waranty for this model? Other brans offer 2 year for new product. Did not se warranty in this listing
asked by Michael R. Driskell on February 8, 2013
Sort: Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
It has 2 year warranty. I took mine for repair after almost a year and was worry about that but they confirmed it was 2 years. Just so you know, you have to pay the shipping to send it to the repair shop (they will send it to your address at no charge). They are located in NJ so if you are from the area you can drop it off yourself (I did).
Santos Lopez answered on February 11, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is 2 yrs for receivers
Raghavan Ayer answered on February 10, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Michael, I have 5 Onykos and wish the older ones would develop a problem so I could upgrade them for newer ones. These will not break and mine get a lot of use as all my TV's run through them ... so they can get hours a day, every day.
Ron Denver answered on February 9, 2013
Comments (3) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
2 years, parts & labor.
David C. Sundland answered on February 9, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It has a 2 year warranty.
Michael answered on February 9, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product