Customer Discussions > Radiant Historia - Nintendo DS forum

PS3 fans.... 360 fans..... Can't we all just get along??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 25, 2010 9:04:02 PM PST
4MaskCurse says:
I am so sick of console wars.... I actually own all of the current consoles and I LIKE THEM ALL! Why is it that some meathead has nothing better to do than post an opinion of one console is superior to the other?

My opinion is that they all have good traits,and if you are actually a contributing member to society and have a JOB you can make something called MONEY.Then you can actually buy and own all of the systems instead of begging mom and dad to buy you one and then swearing alleigance it.

Fanboys on any system are annoying esp. when they have nothing better to do than spew hatefests online.Play the systems and games you like best and let it go at that.This is supposed to be a free country and all... democracy;freedom; choice..... Anybody??

Posted on Dec 28, 2010 11:57:44 AM PST
j-c-m says:
It's just tribalism, like how some people talk about their favorite sports team, or religion.

But why is this in the Radiant Historia forum? :)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2010 1:34:40 PM PST
That is an excellent question. Sadly, there probably isn't a very good answer to accompany it.

Posted on Jan 3, 2011 12:32:44 PM PST
Solidus says:
It's because 12 year olds want to ease their pubescent insecurities by arguing that the console mommy bought them somehow makes them superior. I wouldn't worry about it too much. (360 man here, but I do appreciate the PS3's exclusives and bluray capability)

Also, it's kinda gay that you posted this on the Radiant Historia forum, the game deserves better than this. :(

Posted on Feb 3, 2011 5:10:03 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 3, 2011 5:10:41 PM PST]

Posted on Feb 17, 2011 10:49:44 AM PST
Burr says:
Fanboys will be fanboys, and are called such for a reason, but please... as valid of a point as you are trying to make, do not tarnish the Radiant History forum with this. I for one play games like RH to get away from this sort of nonsense.

Posted on Mar 3, 2011 12:32:55 PM PST
David Qualls says:
I fully agree, im sick of all the bickering. I own all the current systems as well & enjoy each 1. Each console has great exclusives.. Tho i'd say i play my ps3 more, i love each system for what they have to offer & am glad that i own them. Im just glad we have the choices in game consoles that we do & that people keep making great games 4 em. I think people are becoming way to critical & nit picky about video games in general when they need to start being more humble about the video game culture as a whole & start being more appreciative.. Its a great time 2 be a gamer so quit ur whining people..

Posted on Feb 7, 2012 7:10:02 PM PST
Lupucillo says:
This has been going on since the Atari VS Intellivision era, and will continue as long as people have diverging opinions. Just ignore it, ignore the marketing and enjoy the games.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2012 5:34:09 AM PST
Peragulator says:
Instead of crying about it here why don't you do something constructive?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Dec 25, 2010
Latest post:  Feb 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Radiant Historia - Nintendo DS
Radiant Historia - Nintendo DS by Atlus (Nintendo DS)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (131)