Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 27, 2010 6:28:46 PM PDT
I've been waiting near my door for this delivery and when I just went to check the delivery status, it says delivery attempted an hour ago. No doorbell rang, no door tag.... yeah right. I've 90% of problems with this delivery company. Amazon should have an option to select a delivery company. Damn, stupid, lying fedex.

Posted on Jul 27, 2010 8:49:53 PM PDT
W. LaSalle says:
oh i feel you there ive had them leave products that require signing on a neighbors door step and when i request a copy of the signature they show just a x or a scribble ive complained many times to fedex now i just have products shipped to a store where i know the manager so i know my stuff gets delivered

Posted on Jul 28, 2010 6:19:26 AM PDT
D. Ertle says:
Yeah I had problems where they would say they couldn't find my address when the truth was the driver "didn't want to go that far." So I now have everything shipped to me at work.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2010 9:43:21 AM PDT
My workplace doesn't really like personal packages to be shipped there

Posted on Jul 30, 2010 5:40:57 AM PDT
Anskiere says:
FedEx used to open my door and throw packages inside - while my family was home. One time they even pulled up behind my car in my driveway (a good indication that someone is home, right?), did not bother to ring the doorbell or knock on the door at ALL, and opened my front door to leave the package inside. Needless to say, I was quite pissed off and had some choice words via email/phone to FedEx. Now I leave my door locked even when I am home, especially on days I am expecting a FedEx delivery. I think I would rather them saying they tried to deliver it than come into my home unannounced (not to mention my german shepherd REALLY isn't a fan of it).

Posted on Jul 30, 2010 4:20:34 PM PDT
bryssa says:
Whoa, I've never had those kinds of problems with the FedEx in my area. The worst they do here is not bother having someone sign for the delivery. I had $500 worth of PC equipment delivered at work once while I was at lunch so a co-worker accepted it and forgot about it. I was panicking for most of the day until he remembered the box sitting by his desk.

Then again, UPS has a tendency to crush my boxes. You just can't win. :(

Posted on Aug 2, 2010 7:02:12 AM PDT
After emailing Amazon Customer service and calling fedex, they delivered my order and place it at the back door. They didn't even leave a note to let me know, ups leaves notes for me. Good thing I checked the tracking and my back door.

I used to have some problems with ups but now they deliver my order and leave notes of where they place them. I wish fedex would do the same thing. But as bryssa mention, You just can't win.

Posted on Aug 25, 2010 6:48:21 AM PDT
Weird, seems everything from amazon to me is by UPS, but I agree that Fedex sucks! I was waiting for sth. by Apple these days, and just found out that they "missed" us twice already while I do have a nanny at home 24 hrs a day. And I did get a package from UPS yesterday, wondering how can they miss us!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jul 27, 2010
Latest post:  Aug 25, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - PC
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - PC by Blizzard Entertainment (Mac OS X, Windows 7 / XP)
3.4 out of 5 stars   (1,808)