Panasonic DMC-FZ150K 12.1 MP Digital Camera with CMOS Sensor and 24x Optical Zoom (Black)
Used & New from: $289.00
How to findout which Firmware version you have How do you find which firmware version is on your FZ-150? Pany customer service declined to answer this question via email, instead referring me to telephone customer service. The first service rep had no idea what I was talking about; as I type this I've been on hold for 15 minutes waiting to speak to someone who may--or may not--know. So I will be very grateful for an answer from other users.
asked by now what on February 11, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
vote
The way my m4/3 reads this is just download a shot to the computer and read the exif data. The firmware version should show up right near the top of the data. I just use the Windows and click on properties or alt+enter to bring it up. I'm pretty sure it shows up in any editing program.
Les Schmader answered on February 12, 2012

A
votes
Les,
Thanks. Don't know why I never noticed that before--guess I was too focused on looking at exposure data. One of my cameras (can't remember which one) would show it on the camera's LCD if you held a certain button down while turning the camera on. I assume the FZ150 has a similar feature, but I hesitate to start pushing buttons at random and possibly create a problem. Your tip is just as easy, and risk-free.
now what answered on February 13, 2012

A
[Deleted by the author on Feb 26, 2012 8:39:19 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›