Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
asked by now what on February 11, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
[Deleted by the author on Feb 26, 2012 8:39:19 AM PST]

A
Les,
Thanks. Don't know why I never noticed that before--guess I was too focused on looking at exposure data. One of my cameras (can't remember which one) would show it on the camera's LCD if you held a certain button down while turning the camera on. I assume the FZ150 has a similar feature, but I hesitate to start pushing buttons at random and possibly create a problem. Your tip is just as easy, and risk-free.
now what answered on February 13, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The way my m4/3 reads this is just download a shot to the computer and read the exif data. The firmware version should show up right near the top of the data. I just use the Windows and click on properties or alt+enter to bring it up. I'm pretty sure it shows up in any editing program.
Les Schmader answered on February 12, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product