Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
how do you get to the firewall setting to disable the ip flood protection.
asked by kcmike on April 4, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I myself don't have the answer but when looking to buy this product I did see this dealt with on a you tube video and an answer was there.
Yeudel answered on April 4, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yeudel answered on April 4, 2013
Comments (3) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Also try entering this IP in your URL: 192.168.100.1 to enter the setup for the SBG6580. Same PW and Login (admin, motorola)
Kraco answered on April 12, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Connect the modem to your computer with a CAT-5 cable. Open your bowser and type in 192.168.0.1 and this is bring up the modem setup function. Check to see what is turned on and what is turned off. On my laptop, I did not have to change any of the settings. The IP flood was already disabeled.
Kindle Customer answered on April 4, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm sorry, I don't know. I didn't have to make any adjusts to the firewall settings. I do have a secure connection and used the security code key labeled on the modem itself. The instructions walked me right through it. I would suggest to contact Motorola tech support to answer your firewall question. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.
Gary V answered on April 4, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I did all of that and I am still experiencing disconnenting issues... But YMMV.
Damko answered on April 4, 2013
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product