Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 434 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 9, 2011 5:58:29 PM PST
do anyone know if flex seal work in the winter

Posted on May 27, 2011 5:09:17 PM PDT
Roger Paglia says:
Saw TV Comercial & Looked Interesting; Just want to see Here... Thanks///Pags...

Posted on May 27, 2011 8:34:11 PM PDT
Handy Man says:
Works great. Used it many times. Much better than any other spray, thicker and lasts longer.

Posted on Jun 1, 2011 1:01:22 PM PDT
flex seal

Beware tricky ordering on line ...........placed an order for one can (2) was processed for two.
Shipping $39.08
Called to cancel the order and wasd told to call back in 24 to 48 hours. I'm waiting.

Posted on Jun 1, 2011 1:07:13 PM PDT
Beware ...........of online ordering .my order was placed twice with no way to cancel.
Called immediately and was told to call back in 24 to 48 hours befor I could cancel.
Shipping $38.90 I'm too old to be taken .
beaware !!!

Posted on Jun 4, 2011 5:54:37 PM PDT
Stef says:
I just checked the website. If you read the not-so-fine print you will see that you get one can for 19.95 plus s/h of 9.95. You get a second can for FREE, you are charged only for s/h which is 9.95. If you add all this together it comes to 38.90. Come on people, read!

Posted on Jun 5, 2011 8:28:55 AM PDT
T. Woods says:
glad I reviewed this web site, I knew there was a s&h gimmick, there always is..... very interesed in the product but not for a $20 shipping charge.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2011 4:51:37 PM PDT
I had the exact same problem with a chef basket. I called them three or four times and they said they changed the order. They never did and I refused delivery and had to threaten them to receive my money back.

Posted on Jun 12, 2011 11:20:40 AM PDT
Robert R says:
I wonder if the aerosol cans of bedliner wouldn't do the same thing.
Maybe that is what this is under a different name. You can get that for about $10.00.

Posted on Jun 14, 2011 5:03:56 AM PDT
Redmon is exactly correct! We have been doing this for years and driveway sealant works too

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 16, 2011 6:21:11 PM PDT
Ronald Stepp says:
Is there a brandname of aerosol bedliner you recommend, Jacqualine? I'm interested in patching some leaky spots on my trailer roof and if it works for you, it's bound to be perfect for me.

Thanks for any info!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 17, 2011 5:19:24 AM PDT
Et Cetera says:
Is the bedliner the same thing one uses on truck beds? Where do you buy these?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2011 10:44:24 PM PDT
Bob R. says:
I have used rattle cans of Dupi-Color Truck Bed Coating with excellent results. I know many guys who paint the bumpers on their 4x4's with this stuff. I personally love this stuff. You can spray to your desired texture.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2011 7:41:14 AM PDT
Handy Man says:
if you read the offer you can not buy only one can. No trickery, Just read.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2011 7:50:10 AM PDT
Et Cetera says:
Many thanks for your response to my question. I will be buying these in the near future -- soon as my ss check comes next month.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2011 7:51:04 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 20, 2011 9:33:47 PM PDT
Handy Man says:
Ok people here the deal, please pay attention, this is not rocket science here. 1 can is $19.99, 2nd can just pay processing of $9.95 and they put it in a box and ship it for $9.95. the shipping IS NOT $20! The total is $39.89 for the 2 cans, 1st can 19.99 + 2nd can $9.95 + shipping $9.95
If you want the JUMBO cans you pay an additional $4.99 per can. Its exactly as the TV offer and website states but nobody pays attention.
BTW: "Use Yer Head" yes it's an extra $9.95 for the 2nd can, so what! Call a roofer and see what they charge you. Also, if they talk too fast in the commercial I'll get my 4 year old to help explain it to you!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2011 11:20:49 PM PDT
Handy Man, not sure what "..but seems to pays attention." means in your post, but the problem with these informercials is that they talk fast and they are designed to confuse people. It doesn't matter if you call it shipping or processing, it's still an extra $9.95 for the second can, and I just saw the commercial, and it gives the impression you can just order one can, but you can not. No pun intended. Don't insult people who misunderstand a commercial, when you have the writing skills of a 10 year old.

Posted on Jun 22, 2011 9:09:30 AM PDT
John Vega says:
this is a funny and informative conversation!!

Posted on Jun 22, 2011 10:19:57 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jun 22, 2011 10:20:30 AM PDT]

Posted on Jun 22, 2011 1:15:16 PM PDT
D. Montague says:
Just saw the commercial and I've been trying to find something to patch a whole in a kayak for some time now...have considered getting the spray cans of bed liner and giving that a shot...does anyone have any recommendations?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2011 7:00:46 PM PDT
Mr. Montague, if I may suggest ... per the TV commercial ... just install a screen door on your kayak, then spray with FlexSeal ... should work wonderfully !

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2011 4:08:16 AM PDT
M. Schartz says:
this is a more durable rubber coating than truck bed liner and I feel worth the price for emergency repairs esp. roofing.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2011 8:13:00 PM PDT
Actually, whil you are having your 4 year old explain things, maybe you should get it right first.
It is $19.99 for the first can (+ shipping of $9.95) with a "free" second can (+ shipping of $9.95) for a total of $19.99 for product and $19.90 for shipping.
I'd suggest that you take that attitude and stick it - be nice and maybe people will find your comments helpful.
BTW - since you sound like a salesman for this product - do you have any comments on the less expensive truck bed liner spray material?

Posted on Jun 27, 2011 7:14:58 AM PDT
Well i just ordered this stuff.....i have some leaks in my basement walls....i will let you know the results....Just watch yourself when ordering on the website....when you place your order it is automatically for 2 cans, cannot buy just one, then they tell you that you are eligable for 2nd can, but its really a whole 2nd order....just keep hitting the "no thanks" button.....so $38.90 for 2 cans....if it works, it will be worth it....i will keep you posted.

Posted on Jun 27, 2011 9:54:31 AM PDT
Miami Diva says:
I recently placed an on line order for FlexSeal for the buy one get second can free. I understood the separate shipping and handing charges. This is something that happens with all buy one get one promotions. However my card was charged for [4] cans not [2] and my receipt said my card would be billed $82.18 but my card was charged $85.36. I was never given the option of reviewing my order before my card was charged. When I called to dispute the charge I was told the order had already shipped and to compromise I was offered a refund of $21.29 to be processed within 7-10 business days. Ten business days later no refund. I called again to and was told they would re-request the refund and to wait another 3-5b/dys. I'm still waiting. Because very careful don't order online, call them if you must and be sure of the amount to be charged to your card. Not crazy about the product either. Their website says satisfaction 100% guaranteed but their is no verbage on the guarantee. Not good!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  264
Total posts:  434
Initial post:  Jan 9, 2011
Latest post:  May 10, 2016

Search Customer Discussions