Has anyone had screen flickering on light or bright areas in the small picture square when reviewing pictures on the default display setting?
asked by aztec506 on January 18, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
vote
Not me.
Javier Elizondo answered on January 18, 2013

A
vote
This is normal and highlighting areas of overexposure. FYI, when you talk of default display setting, unlike many cameras where this is a menu setting, with the RX-100 the last display mode selected by pushing the top of the wheel 'DISP' during playback, remains the default until changed. You may prefer the standard view (full image, no overexposure warning). Just toggle through until you find the playback mode you prefer. there are only three. It took me a while to figure this out. PS: you made a great camera choice. As its many reviewers will confirm. One tip for truly improved photography: when indoors, always angle up the flash with your finger to use as a bounce flash. You will be astonished by how much better your flash photos look. (Assuming a reasonably light colored ceiling and shooting in portrait mode this way can be a bit less successful).
Paul Noble answered on January 19, 2013

A
vote
I haven't seen it.
Jack Collier answered on January 19, 2013

A
vote
Not sure what you are asking but I have never noticed anything I would find unusual when reviewing photos.
Thomas B. Cass answered on January 21, 2013

A
votes
No idea what you are asking. I had RX100 for a couple of days and decided to return it. then bought NEX 5N with about the same money. I love my 5N and glad I have returned R100.
Fooling Yu answered on January 18, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›