Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM
How fast is the focus? In comparison to other popular cameras like Nex6, Nikon V1, Oly models?
asked by Pankaj Sharma on July 1, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
It's pretty fast .I am not a camera dealer or equipment wonk .If anyone wants to send me one of each of the cameras you listed I would be happy to test and compare .Although to do a complete test we should include the Leica M-E. You should get the optional veiwfinder and as many batteries as possible I have four and that is not enough .
Dman answered on July 1, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I woul'dn't be able to tell you because I never used those other cameras. But I had no issue, what so ever with its focus. Try the review on the site dppreview is very detailed.
Sergio S. Mulinari answered on July 1, 2013

A
B. Kiacz answered on July 1, 2013

A
I'm sorry, but I am not specifically knowledgable about those particular cameras. I am very satisfied with the speed of my GX!. I just turned it on to focus on my sleeping dog and it came into focus in about 1 second. That is with my 14-42 lens. I did not purchase Power Zoom and I think it might be helpful with my 45-200 mm lens. Adjustment of ISO for dim light settings is amazing. Hope this helps. Sandy
DalMom answered on July 1, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
don't have any of the other cameras to compare with. but I'm satisfied with the focus speed in my use.
Jake Pan answered on July 2, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product