Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
asked by R. Desor on February 5, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
You need both! You can't whip cream in a food processor but the food processor does a better job at pureeing. If it is a choice because of funds, then you will have to evaluate what you do most. You can always chop and slice with a knife, but you have better controlled mixing with a mixer. I guess I am lucky with a kitchenaid stand and hand mixer and a large Kitchen Aid processor and a mini Cuisinart procesor. I use them all, but the mini the least.
Amazon Customer answered on November 29, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Food processor, over mixer for sure! If you want to eat healthy - chopping and pureeing with food processor - is much better than whisking creams and cookie dough in a miker. Plus you can make pie crust in processor - not mixer.
BiblioBabe answered on August 27, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have always used Cuisinart and have recently heard that kitchen Aid is making the parts and Cuisinart no longer owns the parts factory. I was a chef for 30 years and had too many problems to use in our two kitchens. So, now I am considering purchasing the Elite for my daughter, I need to know if what I have heard is true. Should I be concerned and go for the Kitchen Aid?
Phyllis J. Siddens answered on August 19, 2011
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product