Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

• Customer Reviews

on November 30, 2012
This cord is worthless. I plugged in my iPAD and used it and the battery signal kept getting lower. I tried charging my IPAD overnights and it didn't increase at all. Don't waste your money. The shipping cost more than the product. The seller was prompt in mailing the useless product though. They should not be allowed to sell this product.
on December 30, 2012
This cable fits my our iPads 2 & 3, but does not charge at all. I've had the same problem with two other brands of extra long cables. Only brand that has charged it has been Apple's.
on January 6, 2013
Lost connection (to loose after a couple weeks to charge the I-Pad) would not charge, the connection seem to be too lose.the iXCC seem to be of better quality.
on December 20, 2012
Cord broke within 2 weeks after we ordered it. We were very dissappointed with performance. It broke where the cord connects to the plug.
on December 25, 2012
Simply it does NOT work!
This will not charge my iPad or connect to my PC. The cord doesn't do anything when I plug it into my iPad.

I will send it back ASAP!!
on December 25, 2012
Charged my iPod classic but not my iPad three the main reason I bought it for no it just sits in the floor
on December 9, 2012
Fell apart. I guess I have to keep hugging the wall. I do not recommend this product to any one
on December 26, 2012
Provider was great but the product stinks. Would not lock in properly and when it did, it would not charge the iPad.

Do not buy it. Provider did credit my account with no problem.
on September 3, 2013
I ordered this cord to take to work and plug my iPhone to my computer to charge while listening to the radio. Well you get what u pay for, the cord didn't work. Can't remember the small amount this cost me but I'll know better next time.
on September 8, 2013
I would not recommend it to othe iPad / iPhone users.it worked for about a week, then failed to do so. A complete waste of money on a poorly made product. If you want iPad/iPhone cord, go directly to the Apple store!!