Customer Discussions > Television forum

Black Friday Deals

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 21, 2011 6:15:44 PM PST
70" SAMSANG OR SHARP HD LED TV

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2011 5:02:22 PM PST
Maria says:
You should wait until Black Friday or CyberMonday for deals. Also, amazon offers free shipment and no sales tax. SO you need to calculate that in if you are planning to purchase a LED from a local store which might charge you the sale tax and delivery service.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2011 12:54:20 PM PST
Mike says:
I bought a led from wal mart a couple of years ago and wanted to return it a few days later. I couldnt find the receipt so I went there and ask them if they could pull it up and they said they could as long as I knew what day and approximate time they could. Well since it was only a few days before I told them I could but when they found out it was for a return they said I could only get store credit. I was shocked. Over $1000 store credit??? Just be forewarned. I havent shopped at wal mart since. Been over 2 years

Posted on Nov 17, 2011 8:28:45 PM PST
Jacob says:
I would probably wait it out until the deals begin. I bought a new LED TV from Walmart a few weeks ago, but I'm not thoroughly impressed so I'm probably going to return it and buy one from Amazon seeing as the deals for the TV's I've been looking up are much cheaper on here.

Initial post: Nov 17, 2011 5:55:03 PM PST
Kunal says:
Im looking to buy a 60 inch LED or LCD TV but I don't if I should wait until black friday to see amazon's deals or should I just go ahead and buy one now?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Television forum (980 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Television forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 17, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 21, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions