Customer Discussions > 1970's forum

Chad Everett,Medical Center on DVD

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 21, 2008 8:06:28 PM PST
I watched Medical Center when it was on TV and wouldn't miis a show.I was very upset ehen I had to miss one show because I had to stay with my grandmother who didn't get the channel Medical Center was on. Chad Everett was one of my favorite doctor and I would love to see the show and Chad again. Please put it on DVD so I can watch my favorite show and actor again. Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 1, 2009 5:39:30 PM PST
Blue Gene says:
Medical Center Was The Best. Trapper John MD Was Another.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2009 9:25:50 PM PST
M. Coles says:
If there is any one out there who knows how i could buy or where to get Medical Center series on dvd please post info ???

thank you

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2009 12:40:23 AM PST
'notreal says:
What about Marcus Welby, MD?
He was pretty cool for an old guy I once thought.

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2009 7:50:36 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 8, 2009 8:01:23 PM PDT
Go to www.planetdvdstore.com - they have the entire series on DVD on sale at this time. I'd love it myself but can't afford it presently. Would you be interested in sharing and splitting the cost? I live in Rome, NY (just down the road a few hours from you). Let me know.

Posted on May 25, 2009 10:06:33 PM PDT
A Customer says:
Be careful. Lots of complaints about planetdvdstore.com. Do a google search on "complaints planet dvd store".

Posted on Apr 23, 2010 6:48:18 PM PDT
K. Nolting says:
Medical Center nees ro be on DVD

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2010 2:23:13 PM PDT
M. Coles says:
This is to all who like tv when it was TV...and not just a whole bunch of (UNREALITY) series....Shows like Medical Center. The Avengers,Peter Gunn, lost in Space, Chiller with host Boris Karloff, JUlia, Courtship of Eddies Father,Family Affair, Yes Green Acres,.. I'll Take you way back ..The Monday Night Movie of the Week. I could go on & on. WHAT happened???? This is not bragging but gratitude that I am lucky enough to have found some of the LOST reelz .Chad Everett had grip ! Someone please name me anything playing on tv NOW that will send you off to sleep feeling good about the world as we know it. Serious but compassionate, need we ask what type of society have we become ? PLEASE PUT Medical Center on DVD soon.

Posted on Apr 24, 2010 4:16:18 PM PDT
M. Coles says:
Side note.....PLANET DVD
Anyplace you buy from online I HAVE LEARNED should give you an address so you know where and WHO they are otherwise I wouldn't order anything from them..........

Posted on May 7, 2010 7:31:51 PM PDT
Do NOT buy from PlanetDVD. I made a mistake and bought from this entity when they went by TVDVDMania. The stuff is from China. It's poor quality. Includes commercials. Taped from TV/cable. Doesn't have all the eps they promise. Need I say more?

In reply to an earlier post on May 7, 2010 8:03:35 PM PDT
M. Coles says:
Thank you Thriller people will try and sell anything..always do your research first. Then read the reviews always investigate first it's your money you need to know where it's truly going !

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 29, 2012 11:38:51 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jun 29, 2012 11:40:56 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 29, 2012 11:40:43 AM PDT
Brad P. says:
The first season of Medical Center is now available from Warner Bros. on DVD.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the 1970's forum (19 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  1970's forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Nov 21, 2008
Latest post:  Jun 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

Search Customer Discussions