Customer Discussions > halloween forum

Does anyone Remember??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 10, 2007 8:16:21 AM PST
Does anyone remember a cartoon movie that used to come on every year on the weekend around Halloween. It was about this kid in a red hoodie and rode his bike to this scary haunted house where an old man lived. I don't really remember the whole story line, but at the end there was a huge pumpkin patch in the backyard. I know it sounds like every Halloween story, but I used to watch it when I was a kid probably about 10-15 years ago, and I want to see if I could find it..ring any bells to anyone?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 26, 2008 8:31:33 AM PDT
Ally says:
Did it have a kid going into the house and all the lights in all the windows going off and on... then at the end the kid comes out and knows he had a good time in the house, but can't remember what he just experienced?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2008 9:47:40 AM PDT
its not this is it? Scary Godmother: The Revenge of Jimmy

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 5, 2008 5:03:34 PM PDT
Cathytg says:
Could it be the cartoon movie version of Ray Bradbury's The Halloween Tree? Were the pumpkins on a tree instead of in a patch, and the little boy and his friends travel through history, learning about Halloween and trying to save their lost friend?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  halloween forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 10, 2007
Latest post:  Sep 5, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions