Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Joe Bonamassa All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now STEM Toys & Games
Customer Discussions > Action Game forum

witch game has the best ending.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 176 posts in this discussion
Posted on Oct 1, 2010 11:26:12 AM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
The Witcher when Gerault finds out just who his opponent really is. What a surprise ending.

Posted on Oct 1, 2010 12:06:37 PM PDT
JamieinMN says:
Earthbound for SNES

Posted on Oct 1, 2010 1:05:51 PM PDT
obviously people are answering Halo Reach now because it's fresh on their minds...ask the same people a few months from now and it will be something different, most likely whatever the best game is that they most recently played...that said I think my favorite game ending would have to be the original Mario Bros...not that it's anything over cinematic or anything it's just that nothing will beat that feeling of freeing the princess after beating King Koopa! I would put all the most recent AAA titles like Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, all in the same category as having pretty good cinematic endings, nothing really that stands out.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2010 1:27:11 PM PDT
chongo says:
Don't you mean SUPER Mario Bros? As there is a Mario Bros game that came first ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2010 8:56:22 PM PDT
Thanks for the laugh. I love those cards

Posted on Oct 2, 2010 4:25:41 PM PDT
ME says:
Metal gear solid 2. I was a victim of turning of my video game system because the Cornell said so. The last hour of that game was the first time I had seen something confuse me so much.

Posted on Oct 3, 2010 11:11:56 AM PDT
Limbo, Mass Effect the first KOTOR Half-Life 2 The extended ending of Braid and Uncharted 2.

Posted on Oct 3, 2010 12:21:36 PM PDT
killzone 2, uncharted 2

Posted on Oct 4, 2010 9:14:10 AM PDT
BMOSS says:
Chronicles of Riddick, Resident Evil 1, Prototype

Posted on Oct 4, 2010 5:40:09 PM PDT
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

Posted on Oct 4, 2010 6:09:24 PM PDT
L. Canepari says:
star wars republic commando

Posted on Oct 5, 2010 7:33:03 PM PDT
flechetteXXX says:
Dead Space was PERFECT... that game was amazing I dont care what anyone says... its probably one of the most underrated games out right now. Besides that the Mass Effect franchise is amazing and Silent Hill has always had good games... if you wanna go oldschool Silent Hill 2 is probably the best.

Posted on Oct 6, 2010 4:00:27 PM PDT
M. Schlegel says:
read dead redemption if you do the um side quest in blackwater after the last mission

Posted on Oct 6, 2010 4:54:38 PM PDT
Darbacour says:
Although the vast majority of the gaming public hated it, I thought the original ending to Fallout 3 was amazing.

That being said the final ending to Halo:Reach blew it out of the water. Reach truly deserved to be the biggest entertainment release of year as the story alone was far better than anything Hollywood has released in years.

Posted on Oct 9, 2010 4:16:08 PM PDT
L. Canepari says:
halo 3

Posted on Oct 10, 2010 7:03:20 AM PDT
T. Orr says:
bulletwitch! Haha! Did anyone else buy that game? I got it for like 5$ so it was worth it. The ending was pretty boring actually, the last boss was so boring! But I did like the crazy zombies who made weird noises. I just wanted to be dumb! ^^
I think best ending of all time has to be Deux Ex Invisible wars, the one where you massacre everyone and only you and the synthetic people live after. I was like! "Don't tell me what to do! I'll kill you all instead of being some stupid pawn."

Posted on Oct 10, 2010 3:34:28 PM PDT
Mass Effect, Call of Duty 4, Persona 3, Portal, and some others that I unfortunately don't remember.

While it didn't have an amazing "ending", the twist was spectacular in Bioshock and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

Posted on Oct 11, 2010 1:04:04 AM PDT
Jen says:
I loved the ending of Halo 2 because it gets you psyched up for the next game. Other than that, probably one of the Zelda games. Agree with theshonen8899 about the twist in KOTOR. I love that game!

And Jason, maybe you should take a break from the video games to practice your grammar. So many people think gamers are uneducated because all we do is play video games, so don't let things like grammatical errors give them a point in their argument!

Posted on Oct 11, 2010 10:00:24 AM PDT
M. Lal says:

Posted on Oct 11, 2010 10:25:08 AM PDT
Zampano says:
I'm with Benjamin Gillespie on the previous page - Shadow of the Colossus. That was an amazing and unexpected ending to an incredible game. Can't wait for the Team Ico HD Collection and The Last Guardian.

Posted on Oct 12, 2010 1:31:19 AM PDT
Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy IX, Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Dragon Warrior, MGS1, MGS2.

Posted on Oct 14, 2010 4:49:42 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Oct 14, 2010 5:14:52 PM PDT
Seriously Darksiders what a joke, Halflife 2 episode 2 as well hmm, Darksiders IS a rubbish game. Definetly Bioshock, MGS4 was a bit long and the best part was when Raiden vs Vamp while you shot those biped cows, awesome but not the ending. Another was Infamous I did not see that coming at all. Heritic 2 play thru the whole story just to get scrolling text, bummer. I did like that as a FPS singularity had mutiple endings. Halo Reach, you guys must be trolling.

Posted on Oct 14, 2010 8:45:25 PM PDT
Jose Equis says:
"Chronomaster", by R. Zelazny. Even the end credits are great. Worth playing still.
"Ultima 4/7/Underworld II" Epics.
"DOOM II" ( funny! )
and although I didn't find the ending that great, have to 2nd "Vampire:The Masquerade-Bloodlines" as a killer game. Creepy.

Posted on Oct 15, 2010 6:27:58 AM PDT
Sars says:
medal of honor.... thats the best story for any war shooter game period. and the ending is realllllly good
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Action Game forum (193 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Action Game forum
Participants:  147
Total posts:  176
Initial post:  Sep 22, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 21, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 10 customers

Search Customer Discussions