Customer Discussions > Action Game forum

A video game that you wanted to return after 1st day (2000 and up)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 648 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 20, 2010 2:42:28 PM PST
Ron Dvir says:
For me It's deffinetly Black ops, was dissapointed from the amount of glitches and unfairness.

Posted on Nov 20, 2010 2:51:52 PM PST
twztid13 says:
easy, tekken 6.

Posted on Nov 20, 2010 2:55:15 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 20, 2010 2:56:57 PM PST
Just Cause 2, not that it was bad I just couldn't get into it. Bought it first day played for an hour and haven't touched it since.
Crackdown 2 was another one, it was such a rehashed piece of crap.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2010 8:08:12 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 6, 2011 2:01:26 PM PST]

Posted on Nov 20, 2010 8:24:58 PM PST
DRocK says:
Okami (PS2).

This usually isn't a problem for me because I generally research a game pretty thoroughly before I throw down for it (regardless of price). But yeah, Okami duped me big time because everyone who has played it raves about it like it were as good as the Ocarina of Time or something. Seriously, what's wrong with people ?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2010 9:52:15 PM PST
@La crème de plus Web

Looks like someone hit a nerve ha ha. Black ops really isn't very good... at all. For such a big budget game I expected far more from Black ops. Sub par graphics and unresponsive glitch ridden controls.

Posted on Nov 20, 2010 10:04:21 PM PST
matthew park says:
terrible discussion... unless you beat the game in one night i understand, (ex. terminator salvation!) but gamers have to give the game time to develop... otherwise you never know what youre missing and alot of games now have longer learning curves and time to get the story going... just saying

Posted on Nov 21, 2010 1:10:39 AM PST
cybertext says:
Shaddow of the Horned Rat
Lords of the Realm 4? Sierra made it. I did return in. They forgot to add the game. They just did the interface and you couldn't command anyone or interact with the cities. It was like listening to coconuts and waiting 10 min. for a group a troops to cross the FREAK'N map. If I ever see Sierra again, I'll laugh my head off & tell everyone. If I remember right, it was sooooooooooo bad, the 2nd day on the shelf they busted it down to $19.99. Embarrasment.
Another one is Maple Story. Some one tried to trick me into putting up with the bobble heads. I lasted like 3 days. I couldn't take it.

Posted on Nov 21, 2010 2:13:43 AM PST
A_Dying_Star says:
FF XIII

Posted on Nov 21, 2010 11:01:26 AM PST
T. Carah says:
State of Emergency by Rockstar Games. Never lived up to the hype, and had crappy frame rates with all the characters on the screen.

Posted on Nov 21, 2010 11:42:01 AM PST
To me it seems that any game with huge hype(black obs and many other 1st person shooters) will have a fair amount of proplems that ruin it and the magazine and game website reviewers don't talk about or they have too little time to play the game to find the flaws.

Posted on Nov 21, 2010 11:45:52 AM PST
ChomskyKnows says:
TWO WORLDS. Worst RPG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Alone in the Dark...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2010 11:47:16 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 21, 2010 11:47:52 AM PST
Ron Dvir says:
I didn't mean for it to be like "i finished it in the first game so i want to return it" i meant it to be like " i hate this game so bad

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2010 11:49:31 AM PST
Ron Dvir says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 21, 2010 11:54:43 AM PST
T. Menosky says:
Agreed with Two Worlds. The voiceovers were horrible. Alone in the Dark was fine after they fixed the controls.

Heavy Rain. *yawn* It went bye bye after 8 hours.

Posted on Nov 21, 2010 3:14:14 PM PST
Draven says:
Fallout 3 - I was totally stoked for a new Fallout game after the fantastic memories made by the first two games in the series and instead what I got was a stripped down Oblivion mod with a really bad story and a really bad ending.

Posted on Nov 21, 2010 3:40:04 PM PST
B. Hoover says:
Devil May Cry 2. New development team, total crap.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2010 5:29:35 PM PST
A. Schuch says:
FF XIII was not that bad. Yes it was completely linear and uninvolving until like chapter 8 but still the graphics were amazing, the story was great and flowed together the further you got into it and the battle system was great. So I don't know why you would be disappointed and want to return the game after just one day.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2010 5:33:05 PM PST
A. Schuch says:
I totally agree with this. DMC 2 was just terrible. lol The controls were broken, the story was crap, and they did nothing new from the first game. I loved DMC 1, 3, and 4 but DMC 2 was just terrible and I would have returned it if I had bought it and it wasn't in a trilogy pack.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 21, 2010 5:48:02 PM PST
A. Schuch says:
I completely agree with that Block Ops was terrible. I was so excited when I got this in the mail but when I got to playing it I came to find out how horrible some of the things in this game were. The controls in multiplayer have so many glitches, the weapon sets, perks, and attachments all suck compared to MW2. Even the maps weren't all that great. The local multiplayer really lacks as well since there is NO leveling system in it compared to it predecessor. I do find though the campaign to be pretty good which is completely opposite of what the critics say about it. If I hadn't paid $75 for this game and anticipate to play with friends then I would consider returning it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 22, 2010 9:38:03 AM PST
C.steph.run says:
I also was a bit underwhelmed with Fallout 3, though on evil playthroughs it was chuckle-inducing. Fallout Vegas seems better, at least I've had more fun with it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 22, 2010 3:47:27 PM PST
Ron Dvir says:
I know right! Some of the maps looked cool but they had no reason to them if you know what I mean. There's no place where there is always a battle or something, it's just run around and hope to meet someone.

Posted on Nov 28, 2010 12:01:46 AM PST
Prototype. That game is a utter crap. Don't ever even look at it.

Posted on Nov 28, 2010 8:29:15 AM PST
Subject7 says:
Half-life 2. Don't get me wrong, it's a well made game and all but it left me feeling incredibly lonely and depressed. Sure you'll meet a friendly face or two along your journey but for the most part, I felt isolated. It was just me and my crowbar, aimlessly wandering a zombie infested wasteland. I finished it, then traded it in and got Beyond Good and Evil instead.

Posted on Nov 30, 2010 3:19:24 PM PST
Two Worlds and Darksiders. Manage to resell Darksiders but still have Two Worlds. I stole something the first city which is part of the main story and now I get killed everytime I enter and can't move on. But then if I walk down a path I get mauled by bears and have no health potions. Agree, WORST RPG EVER!!!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Action Game forum
Participants:  498
Total posts:  648
Initial post:  Nov 20, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 21, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 17 customers

Search Customer Discussions