Customer Discussions > Action Game forum

Which video game do you think will be a good movie.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 176-200 of 267 posts in this discussion
Posted on Mar 16, 2012 11:06:39 PM PDT
B. Ashwod says:
uncharted will be a movie...you can see some information on imdb.com

Posted on Mar 17, 2012 1:51:22 AM PDT
Retroplore says:
Wouldn't it be nice to see Mario and Sonic having a movie together?

Posted on Mar 22, 2012 12:10:09 PM PDT
Legend of Zelda by Spielberg.

Posted on Mar 22, 2012 7:21:49 PM PDT
C. poesch says:
Little big planet !

Posted on Mar 23, 2012 1:05:16 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 23, 2012 1:09:51 AM PDT
Lone Wolf says:
"GTA Vice City" with Ray Liotta or "GTA 4" with Jason Statham. Just think of it! A badass that goes around a city jacking whatever car he sees, Car chases that go on forever, Multiple beatings/stabbings/ shootouts, etc.... And you already know the soundtracks would be good. Haha!

Seriously though... I would like to see: Crysis, Rainbow 6, Call of Juarez & Batman - Arkham City all made into live action movies. But only if they pick good directors/actors & stay true to the original look & feel of the games. In other words, no more major disappointments like Max Payne or Hitman.

Posted on Mar 23, 2012 6:09:24 AM PDT
Lone Wolf says:
"GTA Vice City" with Ray Liotta or "GTA 4" with Jason Statham. Just think of it! A badass that goes around a city jacking whatever car he sees, Car chases that go on forever, Multiple beatings/stabbings/ shootouts, etc.... And you already know the soundtracks would be good.
--------------------------------------

I could buy that with Ray Liotta. As long as there is a good story involved. If it's a mindless action flick with bad modern rock or hip-hop...I shall skip it. Don't insult my intelligence, Hollywood!

Posted on Mar 23, 2012 7:03:20 AM PDT
Fidel Amaya says:
GtA: San Andreas The MOVIE

Posted on Mar 23, 2012 12:55:48 PM PDT
Fidel Amaya says:
Also Infamous 1 and 2 with Cole being played by Jason Stathem!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 25, 2012 6:57:10 PM PDT
Daraksharnah says:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0795505/
^zombie westerns can go horribly....horribly wrong...

Now, if it was done to the style of walking dead, i'd be all for that. :)

Posted on Mar 26, 2012 6:14:44 PM PDT
S. Donovan says:
I agree with Metalhead Jay - it would be Mass Effect. (Starring FemShep, of course). The graphics, if done right, would be breath taking. The story would keep the audience captivated. The characters are very engaging and easy to relate to.

Posted on Mar 27, 2012 8:06:09 AM PDT
kaosrogue says:
Binary Domain, directed by Steven Spielberg

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 27, 2012 11:01:42 AM PDT
We've already had Boyz in the Hood, Menace II Society, Baby Boy and all the other straight-to-DVD "hood" movies. They don't need another one. lOl

Posted on Mar 28, 2012 7:46:05 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 10, 2012 1:28:36 PM PDT
Dairokkan says:
I can't believe no one has said this yet: LEGACY OF KAIN. Best story in a video game series EVER. They'd have to use CGI to pull it off, but if Hollywood can give us 10' tall blue aliens in Avatar, they can give us a 5' tall blue soulsucker with no lower jaw, right? They could use the same voice actors, even (all except for Tony Jay, R.I.P.)

For live-action movies, I'd vote for either Fatal Frame (the first one) or Amnesia. Both have enough plot/backstory to carry a film, and if they're even half as scary as the games, the audience will pee themselves in terror.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 28, 2012 8:23:54 AM PDT
Legacy of Kain would be an awesome movie, but unfortunately it's going to be in the shadow of the horrendous BloodRayne.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2012 12:42:07 PM PDT
Fidel Amaya says:
lol I forgot about those.

Posted on Mar 29, 2012 2:00:56 PM PDT
Y TELL U? says:
inFamous/ 2 would be cool... but too many alternate methods to go through with the game... I'll say Uncharted/2/3 would be cool.

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 3:46:44 AM PDT
Ted Riggs says:
Sly Cooper!

Posted on Mar 31, 2012 6:31:40 AM PDT
BIOSHOCK!

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 4:16:45 PM PDT
A. Mehlhaff says:
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly.
That game already plays like a horror movie. Freaks me ouuuut. It could easily be adapted into a great movie.Fatal Frame 2

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 2, 2012 7:30:33 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 2, 2012 7:32:35 PM PDT
D. A. Cobb says:
They already have an Assassin's Creed movie called Assassins Creed: Lineage [Blu-ray]

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 7:39:52 AM PDT
Star Wars: The Old Republic

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2012 12:48:58 PM PDT
Dairokkan says:
@A. Mehlhaff - You're right, Fatal Frame II would make a better movie than the first game. The story has more "meat" to it and a better (albeit more tragic) ending.

I still want a LoK movie/trilogy, though.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2012 6:00:24 PM PDT
I don't think we'll ever see a video game to movie adaptation that 100% of fans support until Hollywood throws the same financial support behind game movies as they have comic book movies. Tomb Raider was a good example of good transition IMO, it's just too bad that the Raider craze was pretty much over by the time the movies were released. Mass Effect; strike while the irons hot !

Posted on Apr 5, 2012 12:03:01 PM PDT
Fidel Amaya says:
Pokemon with Nolan or Bay directing!

Posted on Apr 5, 2012 5:06:05 PM PDT
Ooooookay, since i am a huge shooter/hack-&-slash/RPG gamer i have a good idea for a few great games that would make a decent movie, but it may not work out as well.

for the shooter: either call of duty of gears of war.
RPG: i know they did a ton of FF movies, but maybe a good Star Ocean CGI movie
and for the hack-&-slash (and i can NOT believe no one put this out there ._.): Devil May Cry

all of these would make great movies!! maybe not the Star Ocean, but either a gears or DMC movie would be great. they may have to put DMC in a CGI too, but i would be soooooo happy to see a DMC movie... considering they dont make the rediculous mistake that they are doing with DmC: Devil May Cry, or Emo May Cry ==
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Action Game forum (193 discussions)

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Action Game forum
Participants:  180
Total posts:  267
Initial post:  Feb 10, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 20, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 13 customers

Search Customer Discussions