Customer Discussions > Action Game forum

Most memorable game trailer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jan 6, 2013 4:24:40 PM PST
USERBOSCO says:
Not sure what the rules are in this poll, but I'd have to vote for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Alpha "movie short" last year. They should go ahead and produce a full length, imo...

Posted on Dec 24, 2012 7:38:14 AM PST
Network Nerd says:
Mario brothers 3 via the movie "the wizard"

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 9:22:07 AM PST
Waldo says:
Dead Island original trailer(too bad the game sucked) and The Last of Us trailers are pretty awesome!

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 11:15:23 AM PDT
Wayne Ly says:
gotta say the same for dead island, I was really confused

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 11:15:02 AM PDT
Wayne Ly says:
gotta say the same for dead island, pure wtf

Posted on Sep 15, 2012 11:53:05 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 15, 2012 11:53:42 AM PDT
Haruka says:
Bioshock Infinite trailer.

I have to agree with the others that Dead Island's trailer was super misleading.

Posted on Sep 9, 2012 2:23:33 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 9, 2012 2:25:09 PM PDT
I love the Deus Ex: Human Revolution trailer. As much as I enjoyed the game, no game could ever live up to a trailer like that. My close second would be the new "Zombi-U" trailer.

Ha ha, just realized this was necro'd, but I don't really mind because it's a good topic and it's not **too** old.

Posted on Aug 15, 2012 4:19:22 AM PDT
badguy says:
The First MGS4 trailer with Raiden and Snake fighting over the main character chair

Posted on Aug 14, 2012 1:58:20 PM PDT
C. Whittaker says:
Mass Effect 2 launch trailer. It was just so epic, I had to go buy the album with that song on it. I also remember the Prince of Persia (2008) trailer because it featured a Sigur Ros song. As others have said, Dead Island was pretty memorable. Come to think of it, it's usually the music that makes a trailer memorable to me.

Posted on Aug 12, 2012 11:09:07 PM PDT
Brad Bowyer says:
The Dead Island trailer was the most misleading trailer ever. As for most memorable, who doesn't remember drooling over GTA IV's trailers, anticipating the inevitable innovations the next generation's installment in the series would bring. I have the same feeling for the GTA V trailer. And how about that great theme music!

I know not everyone liked the more realistic style, but I wasn't one of them. I still have my safe deposit box from the collector's edition, but I lost the damn key. Good memories!

Posted on Aug 12, 2012 9:57:06 AM PDT
Ben Linus says:
Blops MP trailer? giggle. First skyrim trailer, half a decade in the making. And when they said elder scrolls in the trailer i almost fell off my dinosaur

Posted on Aug 10, 2012 4:53:24 PM PDT
Grand theft auto 5 trailer
Black ops 2 multiplayer trailer

Posted on Aug 10, 2012 11:22:33 AM PDT
Eli Oliver says:
For me it was the Dead Island trailer with the vacationing family.

Initial post: Aug 9, 2012 4:52:29 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 15, 2012 8:49:47 AM PDT
Wayne Ly says:
Just what the title says, for me I think it was halo reach, the deliver hope trailer (game wasn't what I hoped though), lets not also forget about the first kingdom of hearts trailer, song, and game got to me when I was 9
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Action Game forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Aug 9, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions