Customer Discussions > Alternative Medicine forum

Has anyone found anything to get rid of Grave's Disease?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 27, 2010 11:57:18 PM PST
Kim in TN says:
I've had this for 10 years...it was brought on by stress. If anyone has known anyone to get rid of it please let me know :) thanks! Kim
Your reply to Kim in TN's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

Posted on Feb 20, 2011 3:43:52 AM PST
desertr0se says:
I would try the flaxseed oil and cottage cheese daily. You can find the recipe on youtube.com. You need to use a emersion blender to mix them together so the oil will bind with the cheese. 2 Tlb oil to 4 Tlb of cottage cheese, add some fruit and sweeten with honey or real maple syrup. Enjoy. This is very good for every cell in your body.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 26, 2011 6:33:39 PM PDT
Ellen Hughes says:
Kim, I am so sorry to hear about your condition. Since Grave's Disease is basically about the immune system being out of whack, let me make a few suggestions.

First, when the body's pH is more acidic (anything below 6.0), it is easier for negative things to happen to our body. Optimum pH for human blood is 7.365. Make sure you are eating good alkaline food - meaning lots of fresh fruits and veggies (mostly 6.0 and above on the pH scale). Don't drink pop (pH is 3.5, very acidic - bad!). In the morning I have a glass of water with a lemon slice squeezed in it. The lemon is acidic, but when it is digested it turned alkaline in the body.

I just spoke to a friend today and she told me about someone she knew with Lyme Disease. The doctors couldn't figure it out. The lady started drinking a lot of alkaline water and that ALONE cured her from the Lyme Disease.

Now, beyond the diet, there are several alternative health methods that work with your immune system. Acupuncture is one. Of course, you need a professional to do this to you. But there are other methods that you can do to yourself. Energy Medicine is one method. Check out Donna Eden and her book Energy Medicine. Lot of good stuff in there - especially the Lymphatic Flush. Okay, another method is aromatherapy. Sound healing also works with the immune system, as well as HeartMath. My recommendation would be to try a couple of methods at the same time to create a synergistic effect and get faster and stronger results. Meditation is always good, too. Adventures With Natural Healing

Best of luck to you!

Ellen L. Hughes

Posted on Mar 31, 2011 3:27:49 PM PDT
Autoimmune disease is linked to the triple warmer meridian. REVERSE TRACE this meridian daily to lessen your body's fight/flight response system. Consult with accupressure or accupuncture therapist. Hope this helps.

Posted on Apr 8, 2011 11:27:11 PM PDT
E. Lake says:
Start with something very inexpensive. Lots of water and homemade Kombucha. http://www.kombucha-america.com/katest.htm

Blessings!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 12, 2011 5:12:23 PM PDT
Hi Kim,
I had Hyperthyroidism, but was not fully diagnosed as Graves' but was on the way there. My endrocrinologist put me on Methamazole (which is a generic med) and I supplemented it with Thyro-Soothe by Native Remedies (do a google search). I slowly stopped the presc. drug and just took the Thryo Soothe. I also cut toxic people out of my life and had to find new and supportive friends (which took some time). I pray a lot and meditate a lot.

In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2011 8:13:14 PM PDT
Kim in TN says:
Did it totally go away? Were you under stress when you got it? I was 36 when I got it and under stress. I'm in remission now and had actually gained a lot of weight with it. My Endo. said it was due to indian in us... Now I've lost weight but I still have the antibodies. I've got the worrying from my Grandmother and worry about my daughter :) It's a scary world.. What dose of Methimazole were you on? Had you been pregnant? Did you have the antibodies? thanks for any info :) Kim

In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2011 8:14:54 PM PDT
Kim in TN says:
What causes that? Stress? Does accupressure do as good as accupuncture? I'm terrified of needles ;-D thanks you!

In reply to an earlier post on May 16, 2012 3:38:22 PM PDT
Nadine says:
I've healed my overactive thyroid by energy healing named Cosmic Clinic -see more in my book How I survived few major crises and am planning to survive this one or the help from within Part 1
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Alternative Medicine forum (74 discussions)

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Nov 27, 2010
Latest post:  May 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions