Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Amazon Discussions Feedback forum

Data integrity issue says the seller and cancel order after days

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 21, 2012 5:27:05 AM PDT
sebking says:
I recently had an awful experience with a seller. I ordered some k cups at a great price. 5 days went by and they had not even been shipped. Finally, I received an email saying they had a data integrity issue and they would cancel the order. They refunded my money the next day but I can not believe they would not honor the price -- mistake or no mistake. They offered 10% off the next purchase (to be used within 4 days.) Went to seller website and they were selling the k cups for $32.99 while they were selling them on Amazon for $40.31. What a ripoff!!

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 5:02:43 AM PDT
Broncos Fan says:
Ok.... The experience was NOT awful, so stop exaggerating. If the Seller did not ship the order, then your credit card was NOT charged. So, what you got the next day was a cancellation, not a refund.

I don't know what GREAT price you got, so I can't say what happened. The Seller does NOT have to honor that price, mistake or not.

They offered you a discount off the next purchase. Better than some Sellers would do.

The reason the cups are priced differently (few dollars) is because on Amazon, the seller is incorporating the shipping fee into the price. That is legal also.

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 6:39:19 AM PDT
sebking says:
By the look of others feedback on sellers site, I am not the only one who feels this way. I just can not believe that after all these people all had the same thing to say that the seller did not step up and try "to stop the bleeding." They certainly lost a bunch of customers and, after everyone sees that feedback, plenty of future ones as well. As a small business owner, I know that I would have done all I could to make those affected happy. It's just the right thing to do. I have never dealt with this before on Amazon.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Amazon Discussions Feedback forum

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 21, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions