Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 7, 2012 3:53:21 PM PDT
Cannot send jpg files or any other file to Kindle using drop down menu ... send to kindle ...it always wants you to register which it does NOT do ....worthless program methinnks.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 8, 2012 2:28:25 AM PDT
KessaJo says:
What exactly are you trying to do & what have you done?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 8, 2012 4:59:28 PM PDT
I dl'd amnd installed PC 2 kindle as told ..... now i pick out 6 jpegs photos and got thru sending ...the lil page comes up to pick out registerd devive ... there is none in the lil box ...i tried sending 1 jpg .. same no devive registered. I have re registered my kindle now about 6 times ...it will not see it ... only worked one time so faar weeks ago ...

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 10, 2012 3:47:28 PM PDT
It sounds like you have your Send to Kindle program registered to a different Amazon account than your Kindle is. If your Kindle is registered and Send to Kindle doesn't see it, it is not on the same account.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 10, 2012 4:39:34 PM PDT
so how do I fix it ?? i tried using my regular Email and also the Kindle email ....

Posted on Apr 10, 2012 7:33:15 PM PDT
You fix it by registering your Send to Kindle program to the Amazon account where your Kindle is registered. I don't know which email address that is, but it's the one you used when you registered the Kindle. Try going to http://www.amazon.com/myk, then clicking on Manage Your Devices. If you see your Kindle in the list that's the right account. If not, try the other one. If you can't find it, contact Customer Service and ask them to help you find it.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 12, 2012 1:15:16 AM PDT
Kelly S says:
Once I installed the send to kindle through the printer, I can hit my printer button from anywhere and choose "my Kindle" as the device, and it sends it to me no problems... which is surprising, because my kindle AND I LOVE IT has its fair share of hang ups, I'm surprised I didn't have your prob too. email or call amazon help, make sure its set up right and go from there. They are usually very quick and knowledgeable whenever I call them.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 12, 2012 4:23:57 AM PDT
I guess they are sending me a new one .. thanx for the help
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Amazon Discussions Feedback forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Welcome to the Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum!
2000 26 minutes ago
Suggestion for Amazon: Give us a way to exclude reviews that are in exchange for product! 0 1 minute ago
Is Amazons shipping getting slower? 3787 30 minutes ago
Ban "Time to Abolish These Forums" now !! 16 51 minutes ago
A Poop a Day keeps the Dookie Monster at Bay 9 57 minutes ago
When is Amazon Instant Video coming to NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV? 318 1 hour ago
Firefly says: [Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Hide post again. (Show all unhelpful posts)] Yeah, especially the ones who are voting for Donald Trump because they can "believe what he says". 1 2 hours ago
Teachers in Love ( AKA: YMCA) admits to eating POOP ! ! ! 16 2 hours ago
Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren is Certifiable! 0 3 hours ago
No Rush Shipping - $1 e-credit v $5 Prime Pantry credit 42 6 hours ago
Stop using US postal service please! Or all Amazon users are going to stop purchasing 27 7 hours ago
New magazine (Scientific American Mind Special Edition The Sexual Brain Magazine 2016) shows that sexual preference is indeed fluid 41 7 hours ago

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Apr 7, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions