Customer Discussions > Amazon Instant Video forum

Problems viewing streaming video on computer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 21, 2012 8:17:13 PM PST
Allusionist says:
I've updated my Adobe flash twice, I've re-downloaded both my Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 8, I've cleaned up my disk drive and checked my drivers and video card, I've checked that I have enough Gigs to play the videos I either rent or view for free as a prime member. What is happening is that the voice isn't in sync, the video stops, retraces itself every 2-3 minutes while video and has to be restarted from point of stopping while playing on my computer. I have no idea whatelse I can do. Suggestions would be helpful.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 11:51:19 PM PST
Teri says:
Me too!! I use this service ALL THE TIME without trouble, and tonight I can't seem to get it to work no matter what I try! First, the video is stuck loading initially for a very long time; apprx 10 mins, then if it starts (it did twice in 6 or 7 attempts) it plays fine for a min, 2 at most, then goes back to loading as if my network bandwidth is the trouble. Everything else, ie; other streaming services like Netflix or YouTube, and regular web browsing, is functioning as normal. As this post is from this evening (the original post from Chance Walker-Johnson) I'm thinkin it's not operator error, but an Amazon issue. Any way to find out if there is an Amazon service issue causing our problems? For future reference as well to eliminate it as a possibility the next time? Like a certain place on the Amazon Video portion of the website for us to check? Thank you! So Chance, hang in there, I don't think it's your set-up! I'll report back here for ya as soon as there's any change on my end or if I find out any info!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 21, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 21, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions