Customer Discussions > Amazon Instant Video forum

How do you download video content that you Buy...?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 10, 2012 3:45:42 AM PST
David Harris says:
Forgive me, it's my first time. (blush) One discussion I read (posted at the bottom here) helped a bit but when I just now bought one episode of "Law & Order" nowhere does it show me how to download it. It's so well-hidden it has to be right in front of my eye!

I assume I have to download a video downloader like the music Up- and Down-Loaders?

http://www.amazon.com/forum/amazon%20video%20on%20demand?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx3EQAX98ED5WQ3&cdThread=TxV402LN0983AW

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 8:11:38 AM PST
Donna L. says:
Amazon Unbox Video Player lets you download your videos.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=help_search_1-3?ie=UTF8&nodeId=3773&qid=1352563831&sr=1-3

Posted on Nov 10, 2012 12:17:29 PM PST
David Harris says:
Thanks Donna, that was a breeze! I'd just had my puter rebuilt this week also and getting it back the way I liked it has taken some time (i.e. stress!), now I took on an new thing. And... I bought my first, non-physical, but not Cloud, but an ethreal piece of my video collection.

Again, thanks.

Posted on Nov 11, 2012 2:19:45 PM PST
Donna L. says:
You're welcome, James. I downloaded my content because I had read that if/when Amazon loses the licensing to the shows, they will just disappear from your account and you would have nothing to show for your money. So basically a data backup. Just be aware that with Unbox the videos will play on your computer but will not play in a DVD/Blu-ray player.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Amazon Instant Video forum (961 discussions)

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 10, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions