Customer Discussions > Amazon Instant Video forum

Instant video one click button not working

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 15, 2012 6:04:14 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2012 6:17:02 AM PST
renjen228 says:
Is anyone else having this problem? I am trying to watch latest episode of Covert Affairs. I go to the show episodes page and choose the episode I want by clicking the green "watch now" button. That brings me to that episode and gives me options to buy the single episode and has a button that says "1 click @ 1.99" I click this button and nothing happens. I click to by the season 1 click button and nothing. In short none of the "1 click" buttons are working. i have upgraded my browser, and flash player. I have tried using 3 diff browsers(explorer, chrome, and firefox). I also cannot watch videos that I already own. Is this a problem with the player??

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 12:19:24 AM PST
mochi says:
I'm having the same problem on my Mac using Firefox and Safari. The Watch Now button doesn't work either.

Posted on Nov 17, 2012 5:06:53 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 17, 2012 5:08:53 AM PST
Jonathan says:
I'm trying to order a movie from my Atrix 2 (Android 4.04, ICS) to watch on my Xbox (never had probs doing this before), but I keep receiving a "must install flash" error upon clicking the 1-Click button. This is stupid... there really should be a "place in cart" alternative if 1-Click fails for some reason.

Now Amazon just lost a sale. I'm going to watch it through Vudu.

While I'm complaining, I'll also add that it's stupid that I can't order movies through the Xbox app... why should it take logging into a second device to watch the film on Xbox? I can order movies and shows on Xbox using a one-step method in competitor's apps, like Vudu (Walmart), CinemaNow (Best Buy), and even from Microsoft themselves. I don't get the rationale behind this at all unless Amazon is simply trying to push Prime onto people, which I already have. Again. Just dumb. This is the last time I try to rent from Amazon Instant Video until the Xbox app gets an appropriate, long overdue overhaul.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 6:27:42 PM PST
Bruce says:
Having the same problem with Firefox on my Mac.

Posted on Mar 17, 2013 11:46:50 AM PDT
dlgray says:
I'm having the same issue. Has anyone found a solution

Posted on Sep 3, 2013 6:49:04 PM PDT
Paul Harris says:
I'm having same prob on iPad. I would really like to buy soa season 5. :(

Posted on Oct 31, 2013 5:58:21 PM PDT
Amazoniac says:
"Watch now" button not responsive. I've already paid for the movie. Grrrr.

Don't any techies read these forums?

Posted on Nov 4, 2013 9:45:00 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 4, 2013 9:48:12 AM PST
D. Hunter says:
This is so frustrating. How do I buy a season WITHOUT using 1-click??? Why won't Amazon let me give them my money???

Screw it, I'll get it "elsewhere."

Edit: iTunes let me buy it. Good job Amazon!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Amazon Instant Video forum (997 discussions)

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Nov 15, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 4, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers

Search Customer Discussions