Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Amazon Instant Video forum

Viewing limit reached

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 14, 2013 3:16:16 PM PST
Eric Auld says:
I have no other computers on the account and yet my viewing limit has been reached...how?

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 5:19:55 PM PST
When most households have multiple PCs, streaming TV Boxes, and mobile devices (I count 9 total devices that can stream Amazon in my family of 4) it can be really frustrating tracking down the culprits. I don't have any problem with the streaming limit on a single account, I just can not believe that there is no way to view the "videos that are currently streaming" so that I can cancel them.

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 4:10:51 PM PST
CaTiRo says:
I'm in the same boat as you .. I only watch amazon's videos on my laptop and I'm constantly getting this error message. I just got this message in the middle of a video ... it was paused and when I came back and hit play ... the message popped up.

Posted on Feb 22, 2013 10:59:04 AM PST
D. Owen says:
Having the same problem... it says I'm already watching 2 videos at once, but I'm not watching any. Can't watch anything now!

Prime membership is up for renewal in about a week... I think I won't renew.

Posted on Feb 27, 2013 8:45:00 PM PST
j maula says:
i am having the same issue.

Posted on Feb 28, 2013 10:10:23 AM PST
Chance says:
This is one of the most frustrating features of amazon instant video. If I have connection issues or any other reason, it'll give me this error and I'll be unable to watch my movie for up to hours! Only using one computer and nobody else has my account information.. this issue needs to be resolved!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Amazon Instant Video forum

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Feb 14, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 28, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions