Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Baby forum

Toddler Sleepers with built in mittens?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 7, 2010 7:41:17 AM PDT
M. Nelson says:
Does anyone know if there are any sleepers out there with built in mittens? My 15 month old son has decided that his wrist is a great thing to suck on. We sewed a sock onto one of his sleepers to try and stop it and it helps, but he's growing out of that one (and it has buttons so he's figured out how to take it off.) So I was hoping to get some from somewhere without having to do the sewing myself.

Posted on Oct 16, 2010 6:16:44 PM PDT
Quiscribit says:
Why don't you just buy a larger size sleeper and sew the sleeves shut? You don't say how large your little one is, but
Snapibasic sells an all-cotton footed sleeper with mitten sleeves; if they have a 9-12 month size, it would probably fit; their infant clothing runs very large. Hope this helps.

Posted on Oct 17, 2010 11:35:16 AM PDT
we had this prob before but my son still sucks his thumb/wrist even if we use socks. My mom did was to wrap his wrist with cloth diaper (those chinese/indian type) or small wash cloths and tucking one end underneath. It worked! This happened for few months and he outgrown this sucking habit. I hope you'll find a solution or he'll outgrow this habit very soon. Good luck!

Posted on Oct 18, 2010 8:32:48 PM PDT
C. Doughty says:
There is an eczema sleepsuit sold in the UK that has built in mittens. They ship easily to the US. http://www.eczemaclothing.com/Condition/Clothing+for+Severe+Eczema/Eczema+Nightwear/X404++Comfytoes+Leggings.htm

Posted on Oct 18, 2010 10:57:39 PM PDT
M. Nelson says:
Ohhh excellent! Thanks C. Doughty, and handily enough I actually have a UK address. That is outstanding.

Posted on Oct 26, 2010 12:06:50 PM PDT
Not sure of your baby's age. If want organic sleepers with foldable sleeves, try the Greenbun brand. Its found on Amazon or even an even better deal on the Greenbun site http://www.greenbun.com with Coupon RMN201002 valid till Dec 2010 (25% off and free shipping over $25).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Baby forum (568 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Baby forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Oct 7, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 26, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions