Customer Discussions > Baby forum

Britax B-Agile Vs City Mini

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 11, 2011 5:19:05 PM PDT
Mark Twain says:
I notice similar things about both these strollers. I love the fold on the CM, and have had a chance to wheel it around, and really really like it.
I haven't seen the Britax in stores, and I know it's newer, so I want to hear more about it.
Why should I get the Britax over the city mini? I'm swayed by the britax carseat going with it, because the CM isnt highly rated with a carseat adaptor...

Posted on Aug 11, 2011 8:05:09 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 12, 2011 10:32:01 AM PDT]

Posted on Aug 12, 2011 5:29:33 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 12, 2011 5:31:38 AM PDT
V. Coutu says:
I had been looking for a single stroller too lately, as I am finally using my double stroller less. I have been using the City Mini Double for the last two years and absolutely love it. I have owned three different Baby Jogger strollers and they are truly wonderful. I love them. So, naturally I leaned towards the City Mini single for a lightweight stroller. Then I found the Britax B-Agile. With all due respect to Baby Jogger, the B-Agile is just better stroller in my opinion. I bought it here from Amazon last week, and it is amazing. There is a brilliant video review on Baby Gizmo.com: http://www.babygizmo.com/media/video_britaxbagile.php that will explain/show the benefits over the City Mini. If you're going to need a carseat, the Britax travel system looks like a great alternative & easy to use. I have Britax carseats and love them. As for the stroller itself, I think the seat has better structure & a much nicer fabric; the fold is just as easy & has an auto-lock that keeps it shut (no idea why BJ won't install these!); and the basket is large & really pretty easy to access. This month, Amazon is also running a promo where you get some freebeeies with B-Agile purchase. I have owned way too many strollers (lol) in the last few years, and if I was starting from the beginning again, I would choose the Britax travel system without hestitation. Hope this helps. Good luck!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 12, 2011 10:24:24 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 12, 2011 1:25:27 PM PDT]

Posted on Aug 1, 2012 5:18:32 AM PDT
Pedro Agosto says:
The Citi Mini has made many updates to the 2012 version so its important to compare THIS model. I like the 2012 citimini

Posted on Aug 1, 2012 11:39:18 AM PDT
V. Rivera says:
Hi I went to the store and tried both first before buying. I really like the design and look of B agile better. After trying it in the store I was sure I wanted B agile. I ordered Kiwi color which is very nice. I have been using the stroller for almost 2 weeks and I love it. It is lightweight and has large canopy. I am able to fold it and carry with one hand while holding my baby. It is a great stroller so far. I bought it in sale so it was a fair price too.

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 6:41:34 PM PDT
Brattlebird says:
I have both the BJ-CM and the B-Agile. While I will always choose a Britax car seat the B-Agile has been a disappointment. It it light and easy to use but the fabric is less than durable. It has been wet in rain only once and left in a dry garage with the canopy opened and there are mildew spots. The City Mini fabric repels water. Also, the wheels on the B-Agile are already showing signs of wear. We won't be using the B-Agile any longer and to the baby consignment store it will happily go where someone will delight in paying 1/3 of it's retail price. That's about what it's worth.
For the heck of it I "test-drove" the City Mini GT for a day. It's amazing and worth checking out if you can afford a bit more.

Posted on Aug 17, 2014 10:31:38 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 17, 2014 10:32:36 AM PDT
Lilcess2 says:
City Mini GT all the way! We had purchased the Britax BAgile travel system and were happy until we put it to use. It pulled strongly to either side & was difficult to push straight with one hand. The car seat was too large for our SUV (we have an Audi Q5) to put in the safer middle position so we traded everything for the CityMini GT & Chicco KeyFit 30. We couldn't be happier! We love the rubber tires which make for a smooth ride & the adjustable handle bar (I'm 5'2", my husband is 6'1"). It's worth the extra investment for sure!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Baby forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Aug 11, 2011
Latest post:  Aug 17, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions