Customer Discussions > Baby forum

What are the best burp cloths & bibs?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-48 of 48 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jul 9, 2012 10:31:54 AM PDT
Doodles says:
I got these bibs when baby started teething and solids: Green Sprouts Waterproof Absorbent Terry Bibs, Boys, 10 Count

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 10, 2012 11:52:57 AM PDT
morgan2053 says:
The Gerber cloth diapers were the best! I was a bit skeptical when I got some at my baby shower, but now I buy them for others at their baby shower. Plus when they get stained you can just bleach them white again.
Your reply to morgan2053's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

Posted on Jul 13, 2012 12:17:21 PM PDT
beenerbrat says:
the best burp cloths i've ever had were knitted by my mother in law. for bibs, i only like the kind with snaps because the velcro scratches my daughter's neck

Posted on Jul 13, 2012 5:15:13 PM PDT
AlxTPitcher says:
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Milk Feeding Bib 2-Pack (Neutral) Like someone else said these are great, but I mainly just use them when my little guy is teething; for all the extra drool. Everyday use, I rely on the Carters or Gerber bibs! I love the aden + anais 2 Pack Muslin Burpy Bib, Jungle Jam aden and anais burpy bib; I completely swear by them. They get softer with every wash and my son loves to chew on them when teething! I buy them for every baby shower; worth the price!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 13, 2012 9:23:26 PM PDT
Cole's mom says:
I have found that getting a package of prefolded cloth diapers and using them as burp cloths works great! When my husband first suggested it a didn't like the idea- but they are very durable and absorb a lot- great for clean up's too!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2012 5:44:15 AM PDT
cloth diapers! when he doesn't need them anymore you can use them for dust cloths. i used these for make shift bibs, to cover the stroller seat, wipe his mouth, burp cloths-they are great.

Posted on Jul 22, 2012 12:14:10 AM PDT
Katie says:
The best burp cloths are aden + anais 2 Pack Muslin Burpy Bib, Jungle Jam, they turn into bibs with a snap on the end! you will need about 5 burp cloths, maybe more depending on how often you do laundry and how much baby spits up.

Posted on Jul 23, 2012 9:54:34 AM PDT
Adub says:
My favorite burp clothes are the white tri-fold "diapers" from Babies r Us, super absorbant and a pack of 6 are around $12. Way better than the more expensive ones we received as gifts. Favorite bips, hands down, are from from greensprouts. They wash up amazing, lay nicely while on the baby and are very absorbant. Oh, and they have great colors!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2012 9:41:44 PM PDT
UPCSELL LLC says:
Sara ,
Please check this out , Mickey Mouse and Sesame street bibs comes with double terry cloth . Look nice and practical.

Mickey Mouse Deluxe Terrycloth Pullover Bib

Sesame Beginnings Terry Bib

Disney Baby Winnie the Pooh Hooded Towel & Wash Mitt set

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2012 2:05:01 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 6, 2012 3:54:17 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2012 2:05:39 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 6, 2012 3:54:47 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2012 2:06:01 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 6, 2012 3:54:58 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2012 2:06:28 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 6, 2012 3:54:52 PM PDT]

Posted on Aug 2, 2012 2:11:27 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 6, 2012 3:54:33 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2012 8:35:46 AM PDT
F. Bello says:
Hi Mr Houston, thanks for your helpful post. Do you have a list of what new mums would require? Both to take to the hospital and like for the first few weeks at home? I am about 6 months preg. Thank you. I would appreciate if you could send to kemmie56@yahoo.com

Posted on Dec 17, 2012 11:49:10 AM PST
Myinn Leah says:
Throughout my trials and errors to finding the best baby care products for my little ones..I came across Luvable Friends Safari Burp Cloths 3PK, Blue. These burp cloths are stylish, soft and extremely durable! With the Luvable Friends Brand you can expect great quality for very low prices!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2013 11:06:24 AM PST
Margaret says:
I just got some of these diapers and they are so scratchy and rough. I've washed them 3 times adn they are rougher than when I started. I have some I bought a few years ago and they were so soft and beautifully made. Gerber has changed their fabric and it's nothing like the old ones. I've had to return them they were so bad.

Posted on Jan 24, 2013 11:10:06 AM PST
Margaret says:
I can't recommend the gerber diapers. I just got some of the Gerber prefolds to use as burp cloths and they are so scratchy and rough. I have used Gerber prefolds to make burp cloths, as gifts, for years. Gerber has changed their fabric and it's nothing like the old ones. I've washed the ones I just got 3 times and they are rougher than when I started. I have some I bought a year ago and they were so soft and beautifully made. The new ones are nothing like the old ones! I've had to return them they were so bad.

Posted on Jan 28, 2013 9:12:21 PM PST
Jane says:
Aden+Anais...the best! Bought prob 10 of them. Bonus: they convert from burp cloth to bib!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 31, 2013 1:15:14 PM PST
Roisin49 says:
Aidan & Anais Burpee bibs. They are great burp cloths that also have snaps, so you can use as a bib too. Ample size provides great coverage from messes. If you are breast feeding they are also the perfect size and shape to lay on top of the Boppy or My Brest Friend nursing pillows. When baby makes a mess (spits up or has a leaky diaper), it's easier to clean this than take off the cover of the nursing pillow. As a bib, these provide way more coverage than regular bibs. Expensive, but worth every penny!!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 2, 2013 8:07:12 AM PST
happy mommy says:
this is the correct answer. if you want them to be cute, use some cute ribbon and sew it on the sides, or the top and bottom, be creative. it's a cheap (adn personalized) shower gift for someone else too... i know, i got them from someone and they were awesome.
i also tucked them into the underside of my nursing bra just as i started to feed my kids early on as they were big droolers and i used to go through several bras a day. much easier this way.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 31, 2013 9:44:11 AM PDT
H. Olwell says:
These are the cheapest and worst diapers for burp clothes!

Posted on Jan 31, 2014 6:05:12 PM PST
Wilson says:
I promise you....you don't need all those expensive things! The simple cloth diapers are, hands down, the best, most durable, most repeat washable, and most absorbent of any of the "burp cloths" out there. I got a bunch of the colored ones (I think they're Gerber) so they wouldn't show stains and have used them hundreds of times and they are as good as new, only softer! I also tuck them in to my sons collar for bibs because they are so much larger than a bib so they protect more of his outfit. Love them. Other than that, we have a few Tommee Tipee Milk Bibs that are nice & soft and very absorbent, but those damned things have the most destructive velcro on them....it ruins everything it touches by snagging it all up. Even when you close the velcro in the wash, it finds some way to stick to anything in it's path and shred it to bits. Annoying.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Baby forum
Participants:  40
Total posts:  48
Initial post:  Jan 31, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 31, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 8 customers

Search Customer Discussions