Customer Discussions > Baseball forum

Baseball art collectors?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Posted on Oct 6, 2012 11:44:31 PM PDT
I recently pulled out my baseball cards and discovered that I might have something pretty unique. I have two Hank Aaron 1973 baseball cards. One is just a normal card the 2nd one has Hanks picture on the front but has John Powell stats on the back. I can't find any reference to it. Any thoughts or help

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 19, 2011 4:11:36 PM PDT
M. Moots says:
Back in 1986 I bought a serigraph titled /The Show Me Series. It depicts George Brett swinging the bat in the World Series. I fell in love with the art. I am a Royals fan and an even bigger George Brett fan. It has hung on my wall for 26 years. Now that I am older and less of a fan than I used to be, I have thought about selling it. I am just not sure what would be the best way to go about it. Do you have any advice?

Posted on May 25, 2009 8:18:14 AM PDT
Applejedi1 says:
Have you seen the Ken Jones prints here at Amazon? They're amazing. A revival of the lost art of baseball illustrations that he's doing for a digital magazine called SZ (mlnsportszone.com). I own the Matt Garza illustration and it looks great in my home office!
Look up by the Amazon ASIN numbers:

Baseball:
Matt Garza: B000VEG1YY
Clay Buchholz: B000WFEMZ2
Carlos Gomez: B00187CZ2U

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2008 7:15:01 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 31, 2008 7:17:10 AM PDT
Yes, they do. I am a painter and have developed quite a clientele of people who have bought my paintings, drawings and even posters of my work. I have a few patrons who have bought several of my pieces and look forward to the new work that I put out. I've now decided to offer a 2009 calendar of some of my baseball Paintings as people have express a lot of interest in my imagery and style. You'd be surprised how many people like art about baseball. It's quite a niche. Check out the site : www.thepatricksart.com

Initial post: Sep 10, 2008 5:34:13 AM PDT
GregFos says:
Does anyone out there collect baseball art? I'm really into the Rick Rush sports art (www.rickrushart.com). He has some great baseball prints, affordable too. Just wondering if there are any other enthusiasts...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Baseball forum (47 discussions)

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Baseball forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Sep 10, 2008
Latest post:  Oct 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions