Customer Discussions > Biography forum

Robert Blake's book: Tales of a Rascal

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 67 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 25, 2012 8:02:37 PM PDT
This book should be available on Amazon in the near future. It is not a typical autobiography. It is done in essay form. You can read my review if Amazon decides to post what i have written. I feel his book is a must read, and really is the gold standard of autobiographies, because it is a book that makes you look at yourself, and has lots of life lessons from Robert. His life thus far as been a rollercoaster ride, his words. If you think honesty, integrity, goodness, kindness have been lacking in society you will love this book. This book is truly riveting. You will not be able to put it down, because everyone can relate to it in their own way. It is brutally honest as Robert has always been. Robert Blake is a man of the highest quality and class, and has no patience for liars, phonies, hypocrites and injustices in the world. Just treat people the way you want to be treated,

Posted on Apr 28, 2012 8:22:20 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2012 3:30:07 PM PDT
Robert's health is fine. He will be 79 years old in September.

Posted on May 9, 2012 12:45:19 PM PDT
Robert Blake's book "TALES OF A RASCAL" just became available on Amazon on May 8. To order it, just type in "Tales of a Rascal. It is absolutely a must read.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 11, 2012 7:06:30 PM PDT
It's amazing how strangers joke about people they no nothing about.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 7:56:36 AM PDT
no, that was YOU

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 8:52:00 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jul 12, 2012 11:26:50 AM PDT
Is this book available in Canada? It's coming up "no" using my Canadian mailing address on Amazon.

Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 11:44:06 AM PDT
Hi Terry. To be honest, I am not sure if it is available in Canada. I will certainly try and find out for you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 11:48:02 AM PDT
Thanks Amy - having just received books from Amazon last week, it seems odd that when trying to get Blake's book the message says, "trouble with address". Thanks for your efforts on my behalf.

Terry

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 12:14:46 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 12, 2012 12:15:55 PM PDT
I just chatted with someone at Amazon. He told me that you should try and place the order and get back to him with the results. As of now, there is only one seller that is taking orders for this book and they are Black Rainbow Publication. I went into the chat room at Amazon and spoke to a live person. You could ask them.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 12:17:50 PM PDT
I am interested in learning this language.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 12:23:31 PM PDT
Sorry, I could not be of more help.

Amy

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 1:27:53 PM PDT
Thanks again Amy! I will try again and if it doesn't work I'll talk with someone at Amazon - the Black Rainbow listing is the one I went to and it goes to Amazon whereupon the sale wouldn't take place as described previously. Thanks so much for getting back to me.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 1:35:25 PM PDT
No problem. I hope you get the book soon. Black Rainbow is the only seller that is selling this book right now. Good luck.

Posted on Jul 13, 2012 6:36:58 PM PDT
Does anyone no where u can write Robert Blake? Looking for mailing address,

Posted on Jul 13, 2012 6:36:59 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 13, 2012 7:10:07 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 13, 2012 7:15:49 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 14, 2012 5:56:52 AM PDT
Hi Jamey he does not use a computer. It is possible that someone will show him the e-mails. You might get a response. His official website is robertbobbyblake.com He will receive your e-mail, but cannot guarantee when or if he will see it. He does not know how to use a computer. Maybe Amazon has an address. The only seller that you can place a book order from is Black Rainbow Publications. Amazon might suggest where you can send him a letter There is a link to leave a message. I doubt if you will get a personal response, but do think at some point someone will show him his messages. Good luck.

Amy

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2012 11:57:19 AM PDT
PCCnyc says:
After reading this, and seeing the reviews left for the book, it is pretty obvious that Robert's publicist and/or fan club head is helping Blake market this book. The attempt is about as clueless and ham fisted as the interview Blake recently gave on the PM show. The reviews left on the book reveal that Blake's fans are as defensive and bullheaded as Blake is.

The sad thing is that Blake has had a very interesting life and this probably would be a good read if he (or whomever help him write it) has put together some cohesive sentences. The thing that will prevent many people from buying it is the "elephant in the room", shall we say. It does for me.

Posted on Jul 15, 2012 10:04:57 PM PDT
E Drag says:
Didnt he lie about killing his wife?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 16, 2012 8:41:56 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 16, 2012 8:44:55 AM PDT
ElaineD says:
No, E Drag, Blake did not lie. He did not kill his wife. A "drug buddy" of Christian Brando, named Mark Jones, pulled the trigger of the Walther P-38 that was given to him by former Baretta stuntman 'Duffy' Hambleton (who was also a "drug buddy" of Christian Brando).

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 16, 2012 9:06:27 AM PDT
PCCnyc says:
That is one speculation. The other was that Blake, who only married Bonnie Lee because they had a child together, set up the hit on his wife. Before the murder he badmouthed his wife extensively, and tried to get custody of their child to give her to a daughter of his to raise.

The night of the murder they dined at a restarant and then went back to their car, but Blake turned back to the restaurant supposedly to get a gun that he left there. Bonnie was then shot twice in the car.

Blake was acquitted in the criminal trial, but found guilty in a civil trial.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 22, 2012 12:23:04 PM PDT
Amy went to his web site and there does seem to be an email link. I just ordered the book from Amazon and wanted to send an email after I read it. Perhaps you can contact the person who set up the site and have them add the email link. All my love and support to Robert

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 22, 2012 1:38:03 PM PDT
Opps, Amy what I meant to post was that there does NOT seem to be an email link on the web site you posted for Robert Blake. Guess I am very good at using a computer either......

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 22, 2012 4:54:13 PM PDT
There is no e-mail address, as Robert does not use a computer. There is only his website robertbobbyblake.com. I believe you can leave a message for him at his official website. He might see it, though.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Biography forum
Participants:  26
Total posts:  67
Initial post:  Apr 25, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 16, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 15 customers

Search Customer Discussions