Customer Discussions > Biography forum

True story of hope and determination - Truly a must-read book for those who have suffered through childhood abuse.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 15, 2012 6:18:11 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 15, 2012 8:05:39 AM PST]

Posted on Feb 25, 2012 4:22:11 AM PST
BrandTester says:
If you are looking for books on this subject matter I would try -> Butterfly Tears: Stories of Entrapment to Empowerment by Wil Drouin and Jennifer Thomas

Posted on Feb 25, 2012 3:47:15 PM PST
S. Levine says:
Try my book, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? Green and black cover. I promise you it will resonate. And it's not just whining; there is a lot of humor, written in the child's voice. Takes place in WWII era.

Posted on Apr 7, 2012 1:11:31 PM PDT
Missing the Mark: A Target Child Speaks by Keith Hoerner on Amazon
You Tube Video (Copy and Paste in Address Bar):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skl3oh4FCb0

Posted on Jul 16, 2012 8:14:43 PM PDT
With everything in the news today about child molesters, the Jerry Sandusky trial and the ongoing scandals within the Catholic Church, I've recently gotten a book published that you might find very topical. It will help anyone who's interested to understand how this kind of thing continues to happen. It will also give you insight into the affect this type of abuse has on someone that young. It's called "Unraveling Charlie" and has already gotten a couple of good reviews on Amazon.
If you are interested please go to my website where you can read some sample chapters.
www.unravelingcharlie.com

Posted on Jul 17, 2012 4:59:25 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 26, 2012 8:30:34 AM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Biography forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 15, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions