Customer Discussions > Blender forum

Looking for a quiet one-serving blender!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 23, 2010 11:34:09 AM PDT
Help!
I'm looking for a one-serving blender, like the Magic Bullet, so that I can make smoothies for breakfast. My current blender is so loud, I hate using it in the mornings cause it wakes up the whole house, and I don't like loud noises when I'm only half awake.
I was looking at the Hamilton Beach reviews here:
Hamilton Beach 51101 Single-Serve Blender

But none of them said anything about the noise factor. That's the most important part. It would also be nice for it to be powerful enough to blend ice for frozen beverages (like margaritas or slushes) but I would consider it even if it didn't.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2010 2:26:45 PM PDT
Livia says:
I hated the Hamilton Beach, it wasn't suitable for green smoothies and didn't blend fruit well. I returned it.

My Mnagic Bullet was also returned, because it started scraping black plastic into my drinks.

I'm about to buy a Tribest, which is recommended by people like raw chef Ani Phyo. I'm planning to get one of the mason jar versions, which allows you to blend right in a mason jar using a special attachment, and you can also use their standard polycarbonate cups. They have different sets to choose from, some with grinding attachments, some not, accessories like a carrying bag, etc. People report that it doesn't burn out fast like the Magic Bullet.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Blender forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Oct 23, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 25, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions