Customer Discussions > Blu-ray forum

Anyone want to trade Disney Movie Rewards Codes?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 16, 2013 7:37:16 AM PST
I AM A.M. says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 4:23:34 PM PST
I AM A.M. says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 27, 2013 3:07:49 PM PST
Amber Bragg says:

Posted on Feb 27, 2013 5:39:31 PM PST
Slayerguy79 says:
I purchased a used Disney blu-ray on Ebay and they previous owner left the code card in the case. I tried to enter it on the Disney rewards site and it said the code has already been used. Therefore, two copies of the same Disney movie do not have the same Disney Rewards codes. Each code for each copy of the movie produced is unique.

Posted on Feb 28, 2013 7:49:42 AM PST
This is a scam. Codes are not the same. Every purchase has a different code. I purchase two of every Disney film...for niece and nephew. They each have their own Disney Rewards Accounts and I enter their codes. They are ALWAYS different. This guy is trying to rip you off.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 30, 2014 2:31:15 PM PDT
J. Capp says:
I have a Cinderella Blu Ray Code.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2014 12:50:40 PM PST
E A Clapp says:
What is it

Posted on Nov 16, 2014 3:48:05 PM PST
A. Best says:
b2a7hgfxmns
exhpa8keqfh
exj72v6c29v
b2ad4zwavb2
b2acjlw6pew

Posted on Nov 16, 2014 3:48:52 PM PST
A. Best says:
i have tons of codes and would love to do some trading

Posted on Nov 17, 2014 3:11:04 PM PST
turkish says:
I got loads of digital copy codes (vudu and some apple) for action, thriller horror movies across the studios. I havent been using them since I already have the blu ray. I would like to also trade them with other digital copies that I havent bought the blu rays for. some examples i have are captan america 2, gravity and more.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2014 5:57:02 PM PST
Well it's pretty much impossible to trade here on Amazon since there is no such thing as a private message unless you want to publicly reveal your email. But you should stop by blu-ray.com and make an account. There is a huge thread specifically for trading, another for selling UV codes, another for giving them away. I've done a few give aways and quite a bit of trading there. The trading thread is.
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=238718

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 17, 2014 6:45:52 PM PST
turkish says:
nice Hawkins. thank you. I already have a bluray account. i will check it out
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Blu-ray forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Feb 16, 2013
Latest post:  3 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions