Customer Discussions > Blu-ray forum

game of thrones digital copy

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 54 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 19, 2013 10:49:51 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 19, 2013 10:50:35 AM PST
turkish says:
hey guys. I posted this in Game of thrones season 2 product page also. but i thought i might get a faster reply here. did any of you receive the season 2 set yet? if so, I can not find the digital copy voucher in my package. am I missing something? or did they mess up with my packege? where is it located?

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 1:42:53 PM PST
John Q says:
Found mine tucked inside with the blu rays with other advertisements and such. The dvd's were were in a separate folder as usual.

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 2:38:50 PM PST
turkish says:
mine definitely did not come with digital copy paperwork. I opened the package at home. if it dropped, I would see it around. I am talking to Amazon about the issue, or replacement etc.

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 2:46:02 PM PST
D. Morgan says:
I didn't get the insert for digital copies either

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 6:29:49 PM PST
A. Walker says:
I'm part of the club that did not receive a digital voucher. I got a coupon for 20% off in the store, something about a draw for a tv, and a message about updating my player's firmware. No digital copy though.

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 7:47:14 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 19, 2013 7:47:47 PM PST
turkish says:
I see more people in game of thrones page that did not receive digital copy code. I contacted amazon they suggested me to send my copy back and they would send me a new one. but at this point, I'm afraid i might get another copy without the voucher again

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 10:55:52 PM PST
Joe Myers says:
I, too, was missing the digital download.

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 11:00:27 PM PST
I am yet another with no digital code; I got mine at a Brick & Mortar store, so I think it's to do with the packager.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 7:37:49 AM PST
Amy Moritaka says:
No digital copy info here either

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 7:55:57 AM PST
Seth Chabot says:
The DVD case says it's included in there, but in reality, it's tucked in with the promotional materials in the Blu-Rays. At least mine was.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 10:31:31 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2013 10:32:07 AM PST
NGM says:
I got mine from Walmart and was missing the voucher as well. I contacted them and they are looking into it. Must be a packager thing, not an issue of where you got it from

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 1:39:16 PM PST
J. Waite says:
I emailed HBO, not expecting to hear anything.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 3:06:52 PM PST
PepsiAddict says:
I purchased mine from Walmart via Preorder and it arrived without the Digital Copy code as well ... so now I am not entirely sure if this is a Wal-Mart B&M issue, Vudu's issue (they are who is on the packing slip) or HBOs issue ... lovely.

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 4:48:30 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 20, 2013 4:50:43 PM PST]

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 4:51:55 PM PST
turkish says:
I got a replacement from amazon. they were very nice to quickly take care of it. they didnt even wait for me to return the original order. luckily the new one came with the digital copy. but I need to print a return slip, and send the initial set back. its kind of a pain to have to go to the ups store. they said if i dont return the set, I would be charged for it. (understandably)

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 6:47:06 PM PST
I got the BB exclusive and my digital code was with the other booklets/advertisements.

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 4:57:04 AM PST
PepsiAddict says:
If it helps anyone I returned my Walmart preorder to the store ... It took 20 minutes to explain the situation and for the electronics manager to decide I wasn't scamming them. During which time he tried to tell me the digital copy wasn't considered part of the set (that it was just a promo thru HBO) and then said he didn't think they had ever sold Season 2 (but magically found the "last" copy they had "in back". Moral of the story do not preorder from Walmart B&M!

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 11:14:49 AM PST
G. Schwindt says:
If you email HBOSupport@digitalcopysupport.com, they will get you a replacement with either a scan of your receipt or photos of the box.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2013 1:14:49 PM PST
NGM says:
I have contacted them and am waiting a response. How fast did they get back to you? thanks!

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 6:12:22 PM PST
G. Schwindt says:
Within a day. I've sent them the pictures and am waiting for confirmation now.

Posted on Feb 22, 2013 8:00:53 AM PST
Roy Cowing says:
I ordered the walmart preorder and didn't get it either. I called VUDU and they had no solution. I tried the email HBO so we will see.

Posted on Feb 22, 2013 10:53:11 AM PST
Joe Myers says:
I've done all of that, and just decided to go ahead and take a risk and buy a new one. Went to Best Buy, got the Grayjoy sleeved copy for $5 more, and the code was in there. Most everyone I've talked to that bought the limited edition sleeves received the code as well. Got to be the packager.

Posted on Feb 22, 2013 11:39:24 AM PST
G. Schwindt says:
Heard back from the email source today and got my code, so I hope that helps out the others here who are missing it.

Posted on Feb 24, 2013 1:06:02 PM PST
I pre-ordered from Amazon and got the voucher with the digital copy code with the blu-rays in the slip compartment.

Posted on Feb 24, 2013 4:42:12 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 26, 2013 9:11:09 AM PST
Rafael says:
I also purchased this item from Amazon and did not get my digital copy. I went ahead and e-mailed HBOSupport@digitalcopysupport.com in hopes that they will just e-mail me the code. I don't want to go to the trouble of having to go to UPS to resend the original item. I will update if I get anything.

UPDATE: I E-MAILED HBOSsupport@digitalcopysupport.com and explained that I didn't get the digital copy and attached a copy of my invoice from the Amazon website. I got e-mailed back a digital code to download/stream season 2 from the provider of my choice and I chose Amazon. I am happy now!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Blu-ray forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Blu-ray forum
Participants:  41
Total posts:  54
Initial post:  Feb 19, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 24, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 10 customers

Search Customer Discussions