Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Blu-ray forum

Pricing spit takes

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 20, 2012 2:09:14 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 20, 2012 2:19:00 PM PST
We have all encountered BD prices that would inspire spit-takes, what are some of your favorite pricing oddities?

Right now the price of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory [Blu-ray] has never been lower than its current $13.96 price. However, you can buy Beetlejuice / Charlie & Chocolate Factory / Corpse Bride [Blu-ray] for $9.99. 3 movies for less than one of them alone.

<spray>

dang I wish I hadn't been drinking that Wonka Fizzy Lifting Drink.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 3:21:30 AM PST
J. Vinci says:
a while back i bought a 2 pack of bavehear and gladiator for 18.99, at the time both movies were going for 24.99 individually

Posted on Jan 31, 2013 8:49:14 PM PST
Bestbuy pricing on the three amigos when it was released. The sticker said $35.99.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Blu-ray forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Blu-ray forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 20, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 31, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions