Customer Discussions > Blu-ray forum

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-32 of 32 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Oct 15, 2012 1:22:33 PM PDT
paper tiger says:
Yeah, that's what I thought.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 16, 2012 9:23:30 AM PDT
Oskar2525 says:
Thanks paper tiger. This forum is full of people that don't understand that people have different thoughts and opinions. This is really evident by all the no voting that goes on. I just call them cowards.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 12:36:08 AM PDT
I have a 3d projector with a 120 inch screen and I have to say Avatar 3D is hands down the most impressive 3D movie on Bluray. For a review of the movie, check out Bluray.com which also awarded it 5 stars. Prometheus, Titanic, Hugo and Resident Evil are also good as many have mentioned but nowhere near the quality of Avatar

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 9:59:29 AM PDT
Oskar2525 says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012 2:43:51 PM PDT
paper tiger says:
^ Haha. It seems like a solid Blu-ray 3D release, however like I said in an earlier post, I think some other 3D Blu-rays look a little better.

Everyone in entitled to their own opinion.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 11:46:51 AM PST
Wayne says:
The Panasonic exclusive deal was one of the best around. I ended up getting it for free with the 3D glasses, but getting it with a player was even a better deal. I didn't need a new player, but the one that was a model year newer was nicer. So for $107 I got a newer Panasonic player, and Avatar 3D was selling in the $100 range on eBay at the time. That made the Panasonic player the cheapest on the market and far better than ones that would have cost me several times as much. I just sold off the copy of the disc that I didn't need.

Getting it for free with the purchase of a player that was competitively priced was a good deal. Getting the player and selling the disc was a good deal. I can't see why all the negativity about needing to buy Panasonic just because they threw in something extra for free. If you really didn't want Panasonic, you could have gotten a player and sold it off, and still would have gotten the disc at a good price. I imagine that many of the people selling the disc were also selling players with missing bar codes.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2012 7:51:08 AM PST
Roy Zander says:
I think most people were put off because they couldn't just buy Avatar 3d on the free market at a decent price. I don't blame them. What a hassle to buy something you don't want just for the freeby and then have to try to sell off that item.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xa57cd780)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Blu-ray forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  32
Initial post:  Oct 10, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions