Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Blu-ray forum

Saw box set in BD

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 7, 2011 7:02:33 PM PST
Vesicles says:
Does anyone know when the Saw complete box set (I - VII) will come out?

Thanks

Ves

Posted on Apr 25, 2012 6:39:10 AM PDT
GSHARQ says:
I would also like to know if they plan to release a full box set. I'm hoping for blu-ray, but I'd take DVD.

Posted on Apr 26, 2012 1:42:33 PM PDT
Ralph Brown says:
I think there is a Region B set for the SAW movies available on Amazon UK. Of course, you can't play these discs on U.S. players (unless you have a "hackable" one).

Posted on Apr 26, 2012 7:54:26 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 27, 2012 1:46:24 AM PDT
turkish says:
why hopefully? no one is putting a gun to your head to spend your cash on it. if you dont like it, then simply dont buy it.

Posted on Apr 27, 2012 2:54:09 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 27, 2012 2:54:39 AM PDT
Georgedc says:
you can buy the saw box set 1-7 blu ray from amazon.UK for 61 pounds ~ $90

I'd say wait for a box set 1-8 on blu ray for a lower price!

Excellent movies!

:)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2013 9:23:16 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 31, 2013 11:37:52 PM PST]

Posted on Jan 3, 2014 8:04:40 AM PST
Saw is one of my favorite series of films. I have seen them all but it is one of those franchises that I would rewatch numerous times. I would love to get a complete collection of all the films: unrated with all the features from the individual releases as long as the box set includes part 7 in BOTH 2D AND 3D. If the box set did not include the 3D version, then it would not truly be complete for me and I would have to buy the individual release of part 7. That would wreck a 'complete collection' for me and I would buy the single release versions instead. That may seem petty, but 'complete' needs to be just that--COMPLETE! And if it needs to be said, I would want the 3D version so that I can watch the final chapter IN 3D.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Blu-ray forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Blu-ray forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Feb 7, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 3, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions