Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Customer Discussions > book reviews forum

In Death series by JD Robb

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 19, 2010 7:21:46 AM PDT
Fantasy in Death

I first stumbled onto the In Death series a couple of years ago. Always a fan of good mystery, I was immediately intrigued. For those who love both Sci Fi and Mystery, it's an even better read.

Set in 2058 through 2060, this futuristic series features a female New York City detective with a painful and mysterious past. Lt. Eve Dallas works day and night as a homocide detective to bring justice to those victims of horrific crimes. Yet, she is plagued by nightmares that drudge up her childhood.

The most recent book, Fantasy In Death, is a wonderful mind teaser that stretches the imagination....what if? What if future video games can be so sophisticated? What if personal responsibility is pushed aside to lay blaim on computer created imagery?

My hat goes off once again to JD Robb. She has managed to create a realistic future with rich characters with a plausible setting.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the book reviews forum (2 discussions)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
In Death series by JD Robb 0 Apr 19, 2010
Reviews of your novels 3 Apr 11, 2010

This discussion

Discussion in:  book reviews forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Apr 19, 2010
Latest post:  Apr 19, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions