Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > Branding forum

New book on nonprofit branding at the printers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 13, 2010 9:52:39 AM PDT
Jocelyne Daw says:
Hi, I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jocelyne Daw and I am a co-author of the upcoming book Breakthrough Nonprofit Branding: Seven Principles to Power Extraordinary Results, due out in Oct. 2010. We look at brand as a central operating principle and driver of strategy and provide the reader with a clear framework from taking a nonprofit brand from base to build to breakthrough. The book uses a case study approach and 11 nonprofit organizations of various sizes, scope and focused are featured. Our overarching goal was to provide new ideas and new thinking about the impact of strategic branding. We wanted to create a practical guide with actionable knowledge that could power extraordinary results for nonprofits - of any size and type. Check out the pre-promotion at Breakthrough Nonprofit Branding: Seven Principles to Power Extraordinary Results
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Branding forum (2 discussions)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
New book on nonprofit branding at the printers 0 Aug 13, 2010
book about naming companies, brands, products 0 Dec 8, 2008

This discussion

Discussion in:  Branding forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Aug 13, 2010
Latest post:  Aug 13, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions