Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Customer Discussions > Car Electronics forum

Dealer Cost Car Audio

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 19, 2009 10:35:05 PM PDT
David Worley says:
I would like to warn everyone about the shady/fraudulent method that Dealer Cost Car Audio conducts business. On February 26, 2009 I placed a $936.00 order for a JL Audio 12W7-3 and an Alpine PDX-1.1000. DCCA charged my Visa immediately for the entire amount--yet they backordred the $439.00 amplifier and failed to inform me of that! It took sevral emails to get Robert to cancel the backorder and they still have not processed my refund!!! Contacting DCCA has been has been very frustrating--they will not answer their phone and every email denies any wrongdoing with explainations such as they legally have 30 days to ship an order and seven days to process a refund. Legal or not--no reputable company will condugt business that way! I still have not received a refund and was forced to open a disputed with Visa to try to recover my money!!!

Posted on Apr 8, 2009 12:06:51 PM PDT
E. Ott says:
I ordered a pair of Pioneer speakers on March 18, 2009. After numerous emails, forget calling-no one picks up, I resent an email after one week trying to find out any information about my order; I received an email from ROBERT, saying they were delayed and may have to upgrade the model.

Two weeks later, still NO information about my order. I emailed again, and ROBERT offered me some POS replacement speaker. I sent a list of 3 speakers, in order of precedence that I would be willing to accept. A week later still NO response! I UNDERSTAND THAT PRODUCTS GO IN/OUT OF STOCK....but the Customer Service IS HORRIBLE!

After another week and only after sending an email and promising that I would contact the State Attorney's General Office and every web-site that shows a review of a company's performance, did ROBERT finally ship, from the bottom of my list, an acceptable speaker; and then he had the NERVE to say "he" discounted them $6.50 out of courtesy; as if I should be happy with that! I still have NOT RECIEVED the speakers yet!!!!

DO NOT DO BUISNEESS WITH DEALER COST CAR AUDIO. With sooo many options...choose someone else!!!

Posted on Aug 17, 2012 1:56:54 PM PDT
L. Chau says:
where is this Dealer Cost Car Audio? an local store? online shop?

Posted on Oct 23, 2012 8:03:32 PM PDT
John Detzel says:
Go here and look at this: http://www.la.bbb.org/business-reviews/General-Merchandise-Retail-By-Internet/Dealer-Cost-Car-Audio-in-Santa-Ana-CA-100072683
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Car Electronics forum (247 discussions)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Welcome to Amazon.com's Car Electronics Forum
38 Jun 21, 2015
Black and Decker battery 0 Jul 2, 2015
2007 Civic EX 0 Jun 6, 2015
hands free available for 2007 Taurus 0 May 30, 2015
Kenwood DDX371 monitor w dvd reciever 0 May 30, 2015
Backup cam '12 JK 0 May 19, 2015
car electronics "fit finder" 2 May 14, 2015
launch X431 Diadun III 0 May 11, 2015
1994 TAURUS SHO Ford JBL Premium Sound System 0 May 7, 2015
Backup Camera - 2013 Mazda CX-5 0 Apr 22, 2015
2001 Ford F-150 extra remote 0 Apr 20, 2015
1985 Dodge 2 Apr 18, 2015

This discussion

Discussion in:  Car Electronics forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Mar 19, 2009
Latest post:  Oct 23, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions