Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 30, 2012 4:54:40 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 30, 2012 4:57:06 PM PDT
Scosche Dash Kit for 2002-Up Mercedes C230 Coupe Double Din Pocket Kit

Dear friend;

This adapter is used for double din car stereo brand Skoda Octavia model 2011?, is very similar.

Thank you!
question

Posted on Nov 3, 2012 10:30:21 AM PDT
Sergey says:
Looking for inexpensive car recorder with Night vision & motion detector.
Any advise?
S.B.

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 6:39:01 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 6, 2012 7:05:19 PM PST
YMy name is Donnie,I purchase (1) One Vehicle Blackbox DVR and got charged for (2) of them,but I received another Vehicle Blackbox DVR a few days later.However,I had also ordered a SDHC CLASS 10 4GB-32GB Memory Card that the website said would be used for the memory slot to stick in for Exclusive File Format needed to use for recording and to support the GPS Module & Support G Sensor.But,when I received the SHDC Class10 4GB-32GB IT was 4x's to large for the Memory Card Slot.Therefore, I Got in Touch with Amazon.Customer Service personnel that agreed that the Memory Card wasn't correct.
Plus,I ended up speaking with 3 Customers Service Representatives.And they all told me that the problems that I was having was not the problem Of AMAZON. COM,..Bcos they only collect the money and have contract with the Vendors.Therefore, I would have to get in touch with the vendors to try and get my money back.Then I said to her,"How can I get in touch with the Vendors when theirs No Vendors Name on the box."So one CSR Tried to get information and call a 1800few number to the Vendor and never got any but a Computer Voice Mail.Then she told me that the product was Made in China and I
must get the information for myself.BcosThey didn't take returns for their Vendors and I needed a Returned Address though they did not have it.However aoThey couldn't help me any further.So I spoke and said to her,"AMAZON.COM DON'T MIND TAKING. MY MONEY BUT REFUSES TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM AFTER I HAVE PURCHASES IN THE PAST WITH AMAZON.COM.THEREFORE, THE CSR" STAYED FIRMED AND WOULDN'T HELP ME TO RESOLVE MY PURCHASES THAT I MADE FROM AMAZON.COM.SO, I DEVELOPED A SERIOUS HEADACHE FROM THE STRESS ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION.BECAUSE, IT WAS TRULY UPSETTING TO ME,BECAUSE THCUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, SUGGESTO ME THAT SHE COULD EMAILyou ME ARETUEDthat ANOTHING ELSEA RETURNED ADDREUSSRETURRETURNED ADDRESS FOR Tey couldn't help me any further. So I spoke
and said

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 7:05:39 PM PST
My name is Donnie,I purchase (1) One Vehicle Blackbox DVR and got charged for (2) of them,but I received another Vehicle Blackbox DVR a few days later.However,I had also ordered a SDHC CLASS 10 4GB-32GB Memory Card that the website said would be used for the memory slot to stick in for Exclusive File Format needed to use for recording and to support the GPS Module & Support G Sensor.But,when I received the SHDC Class10 4GB-32GB IT was 4x's to large for the Memory Card Slot.Therefore, I Got in Touch with Amazon.Customer Service personnel that agreed that the Memory Card wasn't correct.
Plus,I ended up speaking with 3 Customers Service Representatives.And they all told me that the problems that I was having was not the problem Of AMAZON. COM,..Bcos they only collect the money and have contract with the Vendors.Therefore, I would have to get in touch with the vendors to try and get my money back.Then I said to her,"How can I get in touch with the Vendors when theirs No Vendors Name on the box."So one CSR Tried to get information and call a 1800few number to the Vendor and never got any but a Computer Voice Mail.Then she told me that the product was Made in China and I
must get the information for myself.BcosThey didn't take returns for their Vendors and I needed a

Returned Address though they did not have it.However, They couldn't help me any further. So I spoke
and said

Posted on Dec 6, 2012 7:11:20 PM PST
My name is Donnie,I purchase (1) One Vehicle Blackbox DVR and got charged for (2) of them,but I received another Vehicle Blackbox DVR a few days later.However,I had also ordered a SDHC CLASS 10 4GB-32GB Memory Card that the website said would be used for the memory slot to stick in for Exclusive File Format needed to use for recording and to support the GPS Module & Support G Sensor.But,when I received the SHDC Class10 4GB-32GB IT was 4x's to large for the Memory Card Slot.Therefore, I Got in Touch with Amazon.Customer Service personnel that agreed that the Memory Card wasn't correct.
must get the information for myself.BcosThey didn't take returns for their Vendors and I needed a

Returned Address though they did not have it.However, They couldn't help me any further. So I spoke
and said

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 9:57:00 PM PST
Thomas says:
why don't you buy one in dash double din dvd navigation ? Kit and unit are all in one.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2012 6:02:47 PM PST
Tweepy says:
Tweepy Shop is an U.S. registered company and U.S. trademark registered. The quality of our products are controlled and revised one by one by our company staff and also will be shipped from here. Tweepy camera is a great tool for personal and business uses. To learn more please visit www.tweepyshop.com.

Posted on Dec 29, 2012 6:03:08 PM PST
Tweepy says:
Tweepy Shop is an U.S. registered company and U.S. trademark registered. The quality of our products are controlled and revised one by one by our company staff and also will be shipped from here. Tweepy camera is a great tool for personal and business uses. To learn more please visit www.tweepyshop.com.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 7, 2013 3:24:10 PM PST
Your triple posting of the same complaint suggest to me that the difficulties you experienced may have been your own inability to locate a clue.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Car Electronics forum (211 discussions)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Welcome to Amazon.com's Car Electronics Forum
21 Oct 8, 2014
HELP... What do I need to play music from my iphone to my factory installed radio that has no connections?? 0 1 day ago
que speaker buenos comprar 0 2 days ago
speakers for 2012 ford focus 1 3 days ago
Replacement radio receiver and CD player 3 5 days ago
KDC-X592 0 10 days ago
Guide edit: Radar Detection Buying Guide 2 11 days ago
Durable speakers with good bass response. 2 12 days ago
Need info..... Bought a Ouku 2 din radio. And it come with a install kit but it don't fit my 03 trailblazer ext. so I bought a aftermarket kit METRA that fit my truck and that didn't fit over the ouku radio. I install radios b4 1 12 days ago
DN-840 has humming noise from transformer to the air directly. 1 12 days ago
Difference between a Dual Coil and Single Coil Sub Speaker? 2 12 days ago
mtx 1 22 days ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Car Electronics forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Oct 30, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 7, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions