Customer Discussions > Car Electronics forum

Need help choosing a stereo

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Posted on Feb 15, 2013 9:49:43 AM PST
emmanuel says:
other option she can search for everything by brand ,year and modelof vehicle on crutchfild,they will offer everything she will need for her specific vehicle,also take the models of the items and search for it on amazon and she will get better prices,fur sure,

Posted on Feb 11, 2013 2:22:36 AM PST
You could always check here..

If you want to see what everyone else is buying at amazon, and whats the best prices and movers and shakers.. hit the following amazon link:

http://goo.gl/z4uE1

It updates hourly, so you always get the latest info as far as as radios go.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 11:02:53 AM PST
If you go to crutchfield you can get just about any installation kit for your car.

You will be able to get all the support you need to do your own installation and if you like you can pricecheck the same items you are looking at over there.

You will need a install kit, wiring harness adapter, and the antenna adapter along with your radio. Its all very easy as long as you get those things and you will end up with a professional look
Just stick to big name brands when buying a stereo, Kenwood, Pioneer, JVC. Skip Boss and Dual, they are cheap brands you will regret later purchasing.

Posted on Nov 25, 2012 10:19:24 AM PST
I just bought a new replacement car stereo for a 2006 Chevy Malibu. It's easy with Amazon! Just type in your vehicle in the search box up on top (I typed in "2006 Chevy Malibu), and then click on the "GO" button. It will then show a few items, but if the item you're looking for isn't shown you can then click on "See all items for your vehicle" that is after those items, and you will see all items available that will fit your vehicle. To see something specific, then type "car stereo", for example in the search box. Amazon remembers what vehicle you typed in earlier and will tell you if an item will fit that vehicle with a green checkmark. It was great!

Initial post: Nov 25, 2012 6:08:09 AM PST
M. Shultz says:
I want to buy a car stereo for my husband's 2005 Chevy Silverado for Christmas. I would like it to be Bluetooth ready for hands free calling and it must have SiriusXM capability. I need suggestions. Please help! Thanks!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Car Electronics forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 25, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions