Customer Discussions > Car Electronics forum

installation services?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 20, 2012 6:19:07 PM PDT
Has anybody else ever seen the link on Amazon.com to have someone come out and install your car audio equipment? Ive seen it two or three times now but never clicked on it. I know its a service that they offer through amazon.com themselves, but I cannot for the life of me find a link to it in the search menus. I was also wondering if anyone has used this service and was wondering if its worth the money

Posted on Oct 26, 2012 8:23:33 AM PDT
I think I know what your talking about. Search for "Installernet" in the Car Electronics category and you'll get the listing of installation services. The link you're talking about will actually just run the search I have outlined above.

Posted on Feb 15, 2013 11:20:12 AM PST
emmanuel says:
im a installer,but i live in paterson ,nj,264 michigan avenue,07503, cell347 583 2847,i have more that 12 years working in this field,if i can help you let me know,Emmanuel.

Posted on Feb 27, 2013 7:31:18 AM PST
i installed a back up camera but all i can get is no signal i think i wired it by the instructions. how can i trouble shoot it

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 6:31:55 PM PST
Hi,nice to know your a installer,can you give me an idea of how much would it cost me to install the 5500 or the 8500 and 4 new speakers on my altima 06,do you do it yourself or the place you work for,thanks men im from jersey too,everyday working at newark,so close to patersoon.thanks men.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 7:30:34 PM PST
emmanuel says:
can you call me at 347-583-2847?emmanuel,whats the 5500 and 8500?a 2din dvd ,let me know and we can talk and set up all to install it ,call me or email me as soon as you can.

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 8:18:52 PM PST
emmanuel says:
i like this one Pioneer AVH-X4500BTcheck it and let me know,as speakers i really like the ifinity kapa,clear good sound,you will like it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2013 7:37:11 PM PST
hi Emmanuel,i have a pioneer installed already,so i have the parking bypass and the steering wheel control also running,so i guess i just really wanted a double din and maybe upgrade the speakers,i was really interested in the not out pioneer avh p8500 because it works with android,with a cable,it mirrors some of the apps,i really don't want to go to iphone,my wife does have one,but im driving a combined hour every day...anyway, let me check a few things and ill email you asap,ok thanks.i did saw the kapa speakers,maybe a little to expensive,i did like jbl gto line,of speakers,a little more affordable,just needed clean,clear sound,not to much loudness,more of enjoying a clear sound.again thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 4, 2013 1:56:53 PM PST
emmanuel says:
inifinity are a little expensive but really sounds CLEAR AND GREAT!!BUT I HAD TEST JBL TOO,THEY ARE GREAT TOO,SO ITS UP TO YOU,but anything let me know,i just want to make more customers day by day,cuz im planing like in 1-2 year open a little shop,also i have and add on craiglist,but im trying because i have been working on this for almost 18 years,i had my store in dominican republic for 8years,so i need customers and jobs to do,thanks for take me in consideration.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 4, 2013 3:37:56 PM PST
without a doubt as soon as i decided,but more important get money for all of the spending i want to do,i will email or call you thanks.i currently have a mvh-p8300bt pioneer,i just want to set up my car to be more fun and entertaining to me and my kids..

Posted on Apr 9, 2013 9:57:34 PM PDT
campress says:
i want to improve my honda civic 2008 lx stereo, i am not sure how to do it for this reasons, the audio quality honestly is not so bad so i will like to know if i will notice a diference if i just change the speakers for ones that fitt in the same space i do not have too much money plus i will like to kepp the same head unit, i am planining also to install 4 infinity 180 watts with my oem radio you guys think i will need a amplifier for that
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Car Electronics forum (202 discussions)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Welcome to Amazon.com's Car Electronics Forum
21 Oct 8, 2014
Looking for Car stereo with XM radio/Nav/CD/Aux input 3.5 mm 0 19 hours ago
Guide edit: Radar Detection Buying Guide 0 8 days ago
mtx 0 9 days ago
t2500 bdcp 2 18 days ago
What Amp? 1 18 days ago
directv swm 840 0 27 days ago
8inch sub 0 Oct 7, 2014
Amplilfier 2 Oct 3, 2014
stereo for 2006 chevy cobalt with usb 1 Oct 1, 2014
retrofit my 1996 yukon amfmcassette with in dash sat and gps -possible?? 1 Oct 1, 2014
door chime 1 Oct 1, 2014

This discussion

Discussion in:  Car Electronics forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Oct 20, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions