Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Children's Books forum

Will anyone review my Children's book??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 28, 2009 5:09:32 PM PDT
I would like to find some people who would be interested in reviewing my new book, The Mystery of Journeys Crowne- An Adventure Drawing Game. If you are interested send me an email at hapileeart@verizon.net and I will send you the pdf form of the book.
Thanks,
K. Michael Crawford
www.happilyeverart.com

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 1, 2009 7:12:30 AM PDT
Get ready for explosive color and high adventure as you sign on to find the treasures of Journey's Crowne!! A smart, fun, kaleidesope journey awaits all in this delighful new drawing adventure that makes you think and become your own character in the story! K. Michael Crawford has created a hypnotizing, witty and most of all.... fun for all book that parents and kids can share and no one will be disappointed!

Posted on Mar 22, 2012 2:49:57 PM PDT
I would also love to have people review my book. The title is The Boy Who Wouldn't Sit Still! My site has contact information for people who are serious about reviewing it.
Thank you for your interest in the book.
www.theboywhowouldntsitstill.com

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 22, 2012 4:47:23 PM PDT
czechbird says:
What age is this book for? My dd is 7, reading at 4th grade level. Is it appropriate for her? If so, I'll have her review it with me.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 22, 2012 5:02:09 PM PDT
Jeffrey,

This is a non-self-promoting forum. Amazon has a policy against authors posting their own books in threads here. Please remove this post and repost it the Meet Our Authors forum (http://www.amazon.com/forum/meet our authors/), which Amazon has set aside specifically for authors.

Thanks~
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Children's Books forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Can't remember the name; childrens book with dinosaurs 2 1 day ago
Looking for a Christian fiction and Christian biography book for a 10 year old 50 5 days ago
Looking for a book about a man who keeps patching his clothes with other parts of his clothes. 0 7 days ago
Looking for Sarah & Can-do children's book 1 18 days ago
Books with maps or diagrams of familiar places 0 Jun 16, 2016
book full of crafts and diy projects for kids 0 Jun 9, 2016
kids book: man moves to an island, it gets developed, he moves on to another?? 0 Jun 6, 2016
New book for kids about a magical hat that can make kid stop crying! 0 May 30, 2016
a book about a caterpillar that turns into a butterfly. 18 May 20, 2016
Picture Book about a cute little garden snail in search of her best friend Catherine the Caterpillar. For ages infant through 2nd grade. Book set includes: Book, Audio Book, Coloring Book, Stickers and 9 character song CD. 0 May 7, 2016
ISO English Camelot-based Fantasy from Mid-1950s or earlier 1 Apr 13, 2016
ISO a book I read in the 90s when I was in middle school 1 Apr 9, 2016

This discussion

Discussion in:  Children's Books forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Sep 28, 2009
Latest post:  Mar 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions